Sponsored

Global Window Open Confirmed Working (Lariat Only)

Nighowl2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford Maverick lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just set those values for Global Window Close and can confirm they work. To save you some searching those As-Built fields are in the DDM (Driver's Door Module) and PDM (Passenger's "). Also don't be surprised when you write to those modules if you have CP360 you'll get a Blind Spot/Cross Traffic Alert fault warning on the IPC that'll disappear after ignition cycling.
I assume it's the same key combination to close (lock x2 and on second hold)?
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Correct, standard Global Window sequence.

If desired, in the BCM easy settings I think one can change it to only requiring the hold instead of initial press. Or disable the horn honk it will do on the second lock press. I haven't tried those however.

Nunyabiznus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just set those values for Global Window Close and can confirm they work. To save you some searching those As-Built fields are in the DDM (Driver's Door Module) and PDM (Passenger's "). Also don't be surprised when you write to those modules if you have CP360 you'll get a Blind Spot/Cross Traffic Alert fault warning on the IPC that'll disappear after ignition cycling.
Thanks for putting that up. Was looking all over for it. Works great

Nighowl2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford Maverick lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2022 LARIAT AWD
NOT FX4
First, let me say, on my BEST day, I'm far from a computer expert. I got Forscan and the adapter a couple days ago. I took my time and was able to change some things (Added driving modes/Stopped the 2 beeps/Changed the splash screen on the radio) so easily I was shocked.

Now for the Global windows issue:
I played with it for several hours and thought I had it more than once. Each time I tried, the "Down" feature worked, but not the "Up" feature. I tried every combination imaginable with no success.

THEN I DID THIS:
Get the GLOBAL CLOSE to work, go to module DDM and find 740-02-08 and change the third last value to this: xxxx-xxxx-x0xx (keep rest values the same!!!) then click on write
Now go to PDM module and go to value 741-02-08 change the third last value to this: xxxx-xxxx-x0xx (keep rest values the same!!!) then click on write
**note!!** you will get a Blind Spot/Cross Traffic Alert fault warning on the screen pop up, ignore this it will disappear after cycling the ignition.
<I did not get that warning>

It took me a while to find the DDM and the PDM modules, but I did. (Don't ask me where I found them, because I'm not sure, but they're there) The changes were simple, I made them, and TaDAAAAAAA !!
It works--BOTH WAYS---Down AND up!!!!

Let us know if it worked for you

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sirk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XL Hybrid, '05 Honda Element
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The very first thing I did when the salesman handed me the key fob to my Lariat was to check and see if I could get the windows down using the fob. I was bummed when it didn't do anything.
My last few vehicles have had this feature and it's really helpful living in the Florida heat.

I've not been tempted to mess with Forscan to make any tweaks to my truck...until now :unsure:

It's really pretty stupid for Ford to have this feature available (on Lariats, at least) and not just turn it on for the customer.

LaVernWinston

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
LaVern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
First, let me say, on my BEST day, I'm far from a computer expert. I got Forscan and the adapter a couple days ago. I took my time and was able to change some things (Added driving modes/Stopped the 2 beeps/Changed the splash screen on the radio) so easily I was shocked.

It took me a while to find the DDM and the PDM modules, but I did. (Don't ask me where I found them, because I'm not sure, but they're there) The changes were simple, I made them, and TaDAAAAAAA !!
It works--BOTH WAYS---Down AND up!!!!
This is awesome work. Related to windows, but not global, do you think it's possible to investigate the one touch down command (not explicitly asking for you to do it, I guess I'm asking if you think it's legitimately possible)? For my xlt, my driver has one touch down but not up, I'm unsure how your lariat is. I've been trying to devise ways of adding one touch up functionality for weeks now, even pondering adding a micro controller at the window motor to spoof an up command once I send it (lift up on the switch) for a duration of time. I don't have experience with forescan however, but I'd really like to dig into it if it's capable of sniffing codes like this.

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is awesome work. Related to windows, but not global, do you think it's possible to investigate the one touch down command (not explicitly asking for you to do it, I guess I'm asking if you think it's legitimately possible)? For my xlt, my driver has one touch down but not up, I'm unsure how your lariat is. I've been trying to devise ways of adding one touch up functionality for weeks now, even pondering adding a micro controller at the window motor to spoof an up command once I send it (lift up on the switch) for a duration of time. I don't have experience with forescan however, but I'd really like to dig into it if it's capable of sniffing codes like this.
As I understand, the vehicle must come with all doors having auto up and down from the factory.
If I’m correct, only the Lariat is made that way.
I read that you can switch some wiring +/or controls on Non-Lariat models. I’m not sure what’s involved in doing that, but I’d have to assume it’s possible.

BTW: Forscan is a really nice tool

LaVernWinston

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
LaVern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I read that you can switch some wiring +/or controls on Non-Lariat models. I’m not sure what’s involved in doing that, but I’d have to assume it’s possible.

BTW: Forscan is a really nice tool
Would you be able to point me to where you read that, I'd be really excited to see it!

I still want for forscan regardless.

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry. I don’t remember. But it’s somewhere at
mavericktruckclub

Sponsored

Random

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Maverick Hybrid FE Lux & ‘11Toyota Sienna XLE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone on the East Coast offering this as a service?

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

czmvk2238

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone on the East Coast offering this as a service?
I'm not too far from your listed location but new to Forscan. Going to try and program my Mav over the weekend (time permitting) for TSR and Windows down. If all goes well and you want to make the trip I am willing to help out.

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That’s a generous offer, but I think you’ll get it done.
If not, let me know

EveryDayNick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interested if this gets traction into Non-Lariat Models! XLT Owner here, good luck and great work!
Sponsored