FIRST let me say I have total respect for the fact that we all have different tastes. It’s your truck, your money, and your choice. I meant that 100%
Now my personal opinion:
I think it looks like a dwarf wearing Shaquille O’Neal’s shoes.
Seems more fitting for a lifted SuperDuty.
But if you...
I was on a mission to get Traction Control to turn off and on via the button on the center console, OR via the menu options in the cluster.
I took a shot at replacing the button in the center console. Hoping that might be the issue…
NOPE😕
I swapped to the Escape cluster.
I loved it, but…….
NO...
Explorer ST Cluster
With minor trimming of plastic
WILL FIT MAVERICK
A big step up from the Escape cluster.
Has approximately 20k miles
Uses existing plug. NOOOO wiring needed.
Very minor crack in lens. It’s at the extreme left almost at top. When the cluste is installed, it’s virtually...
I started that mission over two years ago. It will not work with an Escape cluster. I had one installed.
My friend installed an Explorer ST cluster and it allows traction control to switch on and off.
I have an Explorer ST cluster with about 20k miles on it. Never got around to installing it.
I...
There’s a small hole on all four doors for drainage. A Master Ford mechanic told me to push something through them occasionally to make sure they aren’t clogged
What you’re saying is 100% correct.
So you know:
I’ve been to the same dyno on different days. Also: That brand of dyno is notoriously known to be lower than most.