Sponsored

Global Window Open Confirmed Working (Lariat Only)

entheogen

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any insight on if I can just swap my XLT door switches with a module for a lariat and get this feature? I assume that's all that's needed to get the four auto up/down going on a different model?

Looking like maybe it'd be these: https://parts.nplincoln.com/p/ford_...NDOW-CONTROL---DOUB/94554875/LJ6Z14529CA.html

sounds like it might add the power fold switches as well though; interested in seeing if those would be an easy enough swap as well
Sponsored

Last edited:

uraceulose

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 maverick xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just bought the switch pack so will see if it works and report back

Lyonjor

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Before starting, I would like to apologize if you do not understand what I write, since I am using Google Translate to make it a little easier to read, since you speak English and, being from Chile, I speak Spanish.

Greetings colleagues, I joined the forum because I think I could give back a little help with the forscan mods. I was able to activate the "Global window close" in the DDP and PDM section, activating the "Global Window Close" section in both. I'm not very good at this but that change, added to the activation of the BdyCM module that was previously mentioned, made it possible for me to open and close the windows remotely. It should be noted that here in Chile they only sell 3 versions of the Maverick with specific equipment, in my case it is a hybrid Lariat Maverick. I don't know if this helps but I managed to get it to work this way.

I forgot to take photos to make it easier to understand.

Azmig88

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Before starting, I would like to apologize if you do not understand what I write, since I am using Google Translate to make it a little easier to read, since you speak English and, being from Chile, I speak Spanish.

Greetings colleagues, I joined the forum because I think I could give back a little help with the forscan mods. I was able to activate the "Global window close" in the DDP and PDM section, activating the "Global Window Close" section in both. I'm not very good at this but that change, added to the activation of the BdyCM module that was previously mentioned, made it possible for me to open and close the windows remotely. It should be noted that here in Chile they only sell 3 versions of the Maverick with specific equipment, in my case it is a hybrid Lariat Maverick. I don't know if this helps but I managed to get it to work this way.

I forgot to take photos to make it easier to understand.
Welcome to the forum, friend.
The Google translation was El Perfecto!
I have question for you. Do the Mavericks sold there have turn signals in the side mirrors?

Sponsored

mav_kev

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Newbie instructions

just did this mod. its in the bdycm (choose the second one) then under filter type global. Enable the following:

Global Open - Initial Value
Global Open - Vehicle
Global Open with Remote

Edit 2023-01-24.
To get global close enable the following:

Global close - Initial Value
Global close - Vehicle
Global close with Remote
Now for the Global windows issue:
I played with it for several hours and thought I had it more than once. Each time I tried, the "Down" feature worked, but not the "Up" feature. I tried every combination imaginable with no success.

THEN I DID THIS:
Get the GLOBAL CLOSE to work, go to module DDM and find 740-02-08 and change the third last value to this: xxxx-xxxx-x0xx (keep rest values the same!!!) then click on write
Now go to PDM module and go to value 741-02-08 change the third last value to this: xxxx-xxxx-x0xx (keep rest values the same!!!) then click on write
**note!!** you will get a Blind Spot/Cross Traffic Alert fault warning on the screen pop up, ignore this it will disappear after cycling the ignition.
To reinforce @Lyonjor 's message, I also successfully enabled global open & close yesterday following these steps, but without the number editing part mentioned by @Azmig88 . Instead, to update the settings in the DDM and PDM, under each of those modules there is a "Global close" function to enable, same as the changes made to the BdyCM outlined by @Nighowl2000 .

ryan2366

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat - Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Confirmed. Just got this to work making changes in bdycm, DDM and PDM, without changing any values.
Works great on locking vehicle. All windows close.

94tbird

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've only had Forscan for a week but I've been digging into different settings. Today I got the global window open to work! The close doesn't seem to work. I'm on version "2.3.47 test" that I got in another thread. I probably changed more settings than I needed to but the only changes I made were in the BdyCM Module.

"

IMG_0791 2.jpg
Awesome I had done this on my MY2005 Mustang. It was a activated feature back then, but they had to disable it because people's windows kept opening on their own, and when that happens in the rain? no Bueno. so its been deactivated on every model every year ever since to my knowledge. I mean why fix it right?

Sponsored

Automan21

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Subaru WRX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Confirmed. Just got this to work making changes in bdycm, DDM and PDM, without changing any values.
Works great on locking vehicle. All windows close.
Which procedure worked for you? Just got a dedicated laptop and cable and very new to FORScan.

ryan2366

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat - Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Which procedure worked for you? Just got a dedicated laptop and cable and very new to FORScan.
I used the procedure from @Nighowl2000 It’s simpler if you are unsure about changing hex codes.

It’s essentially enabling items that are disabled. The hex version does the same thing and will be the end result in changes to as built done by enabling.

You can set the windows to close upon locking or hold down to close. Depends on your preference (Safety of occupants or animals)

Ford Maverick Global Window Open Confirmed Working (Lariat Only) IMG_6227

Ford Maverick Global Window Open Confirmed Working (Lariat Only) IMG_6229

Ford Maverick Global Window Open Confirmed Working (Lariat Only) IMG_6230

Ford Maverick Global Window Open Confirmed Working (Lariat Only) IMG_6231

Ford Maverick Global Window Open Confirmed Working (Lariat Only) IMG_6232

Ford Maverick Global Window Open Confirmed Working (Lariat Only) IMG_6233

Ford Maverick Global Window Open Confirmed Working (Lariat Only) IMG_6234

Ford Maverick Global Window Open Confirmed Working (Lariat Only) IMG_6235

Last edited:

Automan21

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Subaru WRX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks Ryan

JX77

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Lux cp360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those with XL/XLT, the driver and passenger door and switch pack are relatively cheap at around $30 each so under $100 for all three. But the real undertaking is the wiring and harnesses used. Check out the wiring diagram pinned in the electronics forum.
Sponsored