Sponsored

Search results

  1. Did some bed camping this weekend in Pachaug State Forest in . Photo Heavy

    Enjoy your truck and friendship. That's life.
  2. Hub Motor addition to 2wd 2023 hybrid maverick

    Do really appreciate it. Thanks. I have a 2022 2.0 EB, but love the thinking, plus if someone is able to do it and make sense jumping into he hybrid on my case would be a no Brainer.
  3. Random Maverick Photos of the Day Thread! 📸

    On my cases was clearing and putting salt sometimes 2x-3x times a day, and parking was a mega nightmare too. About the exercise, used to take the dog out for hours to walk, he was on heaven jumping like a rabbit all over the place. That and walking back home from basking Robbins with a ice...
  4. Random Maverick Photos of the Day Thread! 📸

    Used to live on the north, and in the main street, cleaning the sidewalk was a 2x or 3x times a day, coming down from the attic, get "everything" on then forgot X, taking everything out go up then go down again, then cleaning the driveway to take the kids to the school, while cleaning the plow...
  5. Hub Motor addition to 2wd 2023 hybrid maverick

    How about simply putting something like a battery expansion with an ac imput? On E-bikes is common getting battery extenders. I know is not that easy, but I think is gonna be more easy, and would create way less drag effect than adding another wheel. If I I'm wrong please enlight me, I love...
  6. 19 inch wheels only post them here and tire combo.

    That looks sweet, almost give me a vibe of my grand turismo days, those wheels match that truck perfectly.
  7. Random Maverick Photos of the Day Thread! 📸

    Already snowing ? Jeez, I got nightmares just thinking on cleaning the sidewalk twice a day. Don't missing it a bit.
  8. New tip for Maverick owners

    You can put me on that list, matter of fact just waiting till some manufacturer comes with 40k or bellow mav size or similar size to the rav4 that drive for me at least on the highway by just using Google maps, is not been lazy is been as comfy as possible, also for stretching my legs a bit...
  9. Just ordered replacement tail lights. Bought her 3 weeks ago. Again ?!

    Sorry about the truck, but really happy you walk away from that one. Hope you better luck on your new vehicle whatever it might be.
  10. Flock makes changes amid backlash of license plate reader network..🤔

    I do think there's a difference, you can choose if you want to use it or not. When did ppl sign, or hit agree to be tracked by flock ?
  11. Why are spare tires disappearing from new cars?🤦‍♂️

    Well, After drooling for years on my friend car he sold it to me (acura integra LS 4 doors) Saturday, Sunday was mother's day and I got a flat, was like 30 miles away from home and all business were closed, if I'm not mistaken I think the car was missing the jack or spare tire, long story short...
  12. Why are spare tires disappearing from new cars?🤦‍♂️

    Never knew it was intended for that, for me was like to keep the tire in place, or show how big can you get the spare size. The more you know. Thanks.
  13. 25+ Ford racing turbo kit finally listed.

    I know thar, but but been on forced to use premium even for daily drive is a no bueno for me. But is ok, no rush to jump in neither.
  14. 25+ Ford racing turbo kit finally listed.

    Just check the idea with Google and told me premium fuel is mandatory for those swap. Is ok, one of this days we find another routes.
  15. 25+ Ford racing turbo kit finally listed.

    350 pounds of torque sounds big for such a lil truck, this thing is getting nuts, meanwhile 2022-2024 mavericks are missing out all the fun. ;(
  16. Finally Got One! 2026 XL Hybrid AWD 4K Tow

    Congratulations on your new mav, but more important in having the power to hold for what you want in a price that you feel confortable with. Hybrid awd and 4k package are the big ones in most ppl list. I still rocking my 2.0 2022 xlt, but would love to change it for your configuration on xlt or...
  17. Never Again Ford! 2022 Maverick needs a new transmission

    Sorry OP about your trans. I didn't brought my case before for stupidity, laziness and lack of time. 2022 xlt 2.0 just shy of 40k, driven like a granny, 80-90% of the time no highways. Hot as hell on the Caribbean, no mayor hills around. Yes trans oil was changed with whole the 40k mile...
  18. Install push button start

    Guys I been waiting for this since day one, whomever does this 1st and post a video tutorial not only gonna be mega praised it also have the pizza and a six pack, I'd take care of that.




Top