Sponsored

ace1642

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
looks great. I little smaller than I thought but being 5’5” it will be easier to wash, get in and out than my 04 f150.

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the orange on the seats, door handles and vents, just not the two big pieces in the center console. Good news is they are soft silicone overlays that pull right off for cleaning. If I don’t like them in person I’ll replace mine with the black pieces from the XL.

I know I am not in the majority, but I really like that interior (yes even the orange bits) it would not blend well with a green truck though. Maybe that is why they did not choose a green for production.

The interior almost looks like the old Levi edition Gremlin. Now I am showing my age...

Air Shootist

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fully loaded Maverick Lariat, Harley Fat Bob
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Carbonized grey is the way! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait until mine gets here! (Lariat, every option)

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Significantly smaller than I expected from a comparison standpoint. Still fits what I'm looking for, just need to get eyes on one in person.
I keep going to the Flex on the height/length comparison Maverick is almost an inch taller and just about an inch shorter. Very similar shape being a long rectangle for those who want a good visual of space occupancy.

Sponsored

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I keep going to the Flex on the height/length comparison Maverick is almost an inch taller and just about an inch shorter. Very similar shape being a long rectangle for those who want a good visual of space occupancy.
Sorry, for clarification the inch shorter would be in length.

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
This thing is going to be a hoot to toss and maneuver around!

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like the orange on the seats, door handles and vents, just not the two big pieces in the center console. Good news is they are soft silicone overlays that pull right off for cleaning. If I don’t like them in person I’ll replace mine with the black pieces from the XL.
Same here. I'll wait to see in person but agree all the rest looks nicely done - but the large pieces might be over the top. I'm sure aftermarket will have some options too. Think this interior goes great with the Alto Blue though.

Sponsored

Jobst88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will these wheels become available in the future? They are not available on any trim level.

Ford Maverick First Good Look at Carbonized Gray Maverick & Size Comparison vs Ranger vs F-150 Screenshot_20210806-195708_Chrome

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
The comparison was excellent it's just what I was looking for. The Maverick has a wider stance than I expected, that's good for the shoulder room area, the lower height will make getting in and out a breeze. It looks very good in white or carbonized great. I think it will look good in any color. Now they just have to get them built.

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Will these wheels become available in the future? They are not available on any trim level.

Screenshot_20210806-195708_Chrome.jpg
Those are an option on FX4 equipped trucks. They’re on the build and price site.

**EDIT: They also appear to be an option on non-FX4 trucks with the 4K tow package. Which explains why these two trucks have these wheels but no FX4 decals (as I think someone else already pointed out). Seriously considering calling my dealer and seeing if it’s too late to add these.

Last edited:

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs