Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Size comparison without the forced perspective (grabbed from /u/eddie_p on Reddit):

Ford Maverick Hot Pepper Red Maverick vs Rapid Red F-150 - colors and size comparison look y2Sunzj
The very reason why I’m inclined to go MAVERICK as shown here...... size. For my current needs - small is better and the pickup world, all major lines, have gone into overdrive with size, length, weight, height. Ford is filling a void and we are aware that the Maverick is not meant to be a on the job workhorse like it’s big brother the F 150. Thanks to Henry and his minions for this rig.

BTW - I carried many a load of alfalfa on my ‘ 81 Toyota SB truck. 16 bales generally was a local rule for a ton of alfalfa..... I came close to that more times than I care to think about now. This Maverick will not be a hay hauler as our old buddy went to his eternal pasture in ‘ 98.
Sponsored

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
One of those overlay images is way off. Look at the tip of the Maverick antenna on both, and see the difference against the F-150.

Ford has it basically even with the top of the roof, the reddit user has it at the top of the door frame.

HRG

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
One of those overlay images is way off. Look at the tip of the Maverick antenna on both, and see the difference against the F-150.

Ford has it basically even with the top of the roof, the reddit user has it at the top of the door frame.

HRG
Well, I'd trust Ford over reddit for this one.

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Absolutely. I looked at the local Cyber Orange Ranger today. Our first cloudy day in a month. Smoke actually. It looked like a lemon drop.
I was really hoping the color was going to be more of copper/bronze hue, but to me it screams "creamsicle" without the clouds! lol

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If it was closer to Orange Fury that maybe spot highlighted to the school bus yellow that could have been pretty a pretty hot color.