hihi660

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Take the Toyota and enjoy!!! Then sit back and wait until you get the call that your maverick is in. It may be awhile but at that time you can make another decision whether you want it
Been going back and forth! I've always wanted a truck but hated the standard MPG on most trucks. My dad got a 2023 Ranger and it gets like 26 MPG. Thinking that may be the "backup backup" vehicle . The car I currently drive still runs great so i'm not in a major rush to get a new car. Just think it's time for an upgrade. My current car has manual locks and windows haha. Think i'm just tired of that. Still runs great. No issues so far. You're right tho. Think im just going to sit back and try to remain as patient as I can until July.

bighap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wilson Motors in Corvallis! How about you?
Doherty in Forest Grove, Landmark in Tigard, and Chuck Colvin in McMinnville.

SteveM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2017 Cruze
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
.....so, what else is there besides fleet and retail? Since orders outpaced production capabilities, there shouldn't be any "stock" orders produced. Since I still have no build date on either my hybrid OR my EB orders, there better not be any stock orders getting scheduled!!!

Reactions: GRB

Sponsored

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Best of luck to one and all this week -- hoping for lots of scheduling, lets fill that third shift at the plant with MTC folks! Fingers crossed for all. I got scheduled last week and it was....quite the feeling. Wishing that for all who remain.

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Doubt I will get scheduled today. Tim said in his livestream all of his allocations where filled this month :cry:

torner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
.....so, what else is there besides fleet and retail? Since orders outpaced production capabilities, there shouldn't be any "stock" orders produced. Since I still have no build date on either my hybrid OR my EB orders, there better not be any stock orders getting scheduled!!!
There are stock orders getting made because as has been said, over and over again, allocations are king.

YuccaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Impala, 73 Javelin
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They did this last month too, scheduled everything and then said they were scheduling retail orders again for a few weeks after. None were scheduled. I don't expect more emails until mid June.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Funny (or sad) how, when we ordered our trucks, the constraints were completely different than now. When I ordered last September, the constraints on my XL were mainly cosmetic (mud flaps, window visors, bed liners). Since then, constraints have also included hitches. Some folks have changed their orders to remove items currently constrained; but who knows what will be constrained next week or next month? The song plays on.
Unfortunately, the XL itself was the constraint as 85% of trucks to be built were not going to be XL from the get go and Fleet orders likely chewed a good bit of the XL capacity up. Given you buy one truck every few years while U-Haul buys 1,000 every year, it wasn't really a hard choice for Ford. In normal times, your order would slip in front of the fleet orders, but this isn't normal times.

Constrained doesn't mean unschedulable. It just means less will be scheduled. Look for the words "balance out" going forward. That means Ford has closed the books on certain trims, etc.

Sponsored

Noncon4myst

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Expedition, 2013 Chevy Sonic, 2021 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm on team XL. Hope my hitch doesn't cause a hitch in my order! Good luck to everyone!
I think it has caused a hitch in my XLT, because that was the only extra beside floor mats that I ordered

jpdurr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here. Oddly enough, the 2024 Tacoma has more of my attention than the 24 Ranger. And I bleed Ford blue, and have never bought a Import brand.
Scary thing (for Ford that is) that if you get a Toyota Product, you may be so satisfied with it that you don't leave the Toyota Ecosystem in the future. I do read that many people are coming over from other brands, to Ford, just because of the Maverick, but if they can't get the Maverick, they will buy something, even if not a "Direct" competitor to the Maverick. Also, more direct competitors will appear in time.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just checked in with Ford chat. No change on our hybrid Lariat order. Coming up on 9 months of waiting. Pretty sad when you can make a baby and build a new home quicker than getting a Mav pickup built.

dags1207

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco | 2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My heart dropped when I saw a new email from Ford. Why Ford... why?!

Ford Maverick 🗓️ Maverick Scheduling Retails & Fleet Only This Week (5/25/23) 1685027055010

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My heart dropped when I saw a new email from Ford. Why Ford... why?!

1685027055010.png
Just received that as well. They really shouldn’t do that to folks. Send the spam another day besides Thursdays!
Sponsored