S. fisher

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 2500 HD, 15 Santa Fe, 94 XJ
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m starting to believe Ford doesn’t want my money.
At least for a maverick, they keep emailing me flyers for the new ranger. Problem is nothing else they make interests me.

Hckyplyr08

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I emailed my salesperson last week after not getting a production email, asking about allocations for this month (since he told me they got *none* for the month of April).
He still hasn't responded.
I truly regret walking into that dealership. Had good reviews, but my experience certainly doesn't align with them.
Same thing with me. I emailed my salesperson week and a half ago asking about allocations they had and how many hybrids they still have unscheduled. He got back to me right away saying he would ask inventory manager. Haven't heard back. Texted him late last week just asking to take of my tow hitch on my order and he hasn't responded to that...guess I'm calling tomorrow to talk to manager...getting ridiculous. I knew I wouldn't get the number of allocations but atleast they can let me know possibly how many they have left unscheduled so i knew where i stood possibly in line...but also to get back to me to modify my order, which I assume you can still remove the tow hitch right?

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm on team XL. Hope my hitch doesn't cause a hitch in my order! Good luck to everyone!
Hahahaha how sad is the situation where we all know that something as simple as a hitch can mean the difference between getting a truck and not ........

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

At least for a maverick, they keep emailing me flyers for the new ranger. Problem is nothing else they make interests me.
They want MORE of your money sir. Go ahead and get that Platinum F150 !

Sponsored

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It'd be pretty funny if my XL Hybrid gets scheduled this week as I just bought a Kia Niro PHEV today and also cancelled my hybrid order. I'm at peace though as I really like the new Niro PHEV, so far.
I bought a new Kia Seltos April 14th as I needed a vehicle. My maverick got a VIN and scheduled for production Jul 10th email last Thursday…

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick Scheduling Retails & Fleet Only
What exactly are the other builds that Ford is not scheduling as I thought that they only build Retail and Fleet?

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What exactly are the other builds that Ford is not scheduling as I thought that they only build Retail and Fleet?
Dealer stock.

Retail = Reserved private customers (us)
Fleet = Commercial customers (Uhaul, etc.)
Dealer Stock = Goes to dealer's parking lot for FCFS.

Priorities usually go: Retail, Stock, Fleet but Ford is basically saying they are not scheduling for stock at this time.

Last edited:

NextTruck

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JeepGC Overland, 2010 Tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Honda Ridgeline is looking better and better by the week. I want to have the patience to wait this out through MY24, but used cars are at an all time premium and I would like to trade in NOW. I pray that I'm scheduled before production wraps up this year!

Greeley, CO
2.5L Atlas Blue Lariat
Lariat Lux Package
Black Appearance Package
Co Pilot 360 & 360 Assist
I was considering that option myself until I got scheduled last week. A well equipped Maverick puts you in entry level Ridgeline territory.

dusty1787

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick EB Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Here is a question for (but more pushing towards the main ones on here such as @commadorebob and others) .... did I miss it or did Ford forget it.... "clean up scheduling"...is not there.... didn't they just schedule 8k+ for pretty much the whole month of July already? Is this looking like a normal sized scheduling or shouldn't it be just the few spots to fill?

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here is a question for (but more pushing towards the main ones on here such as @commadorebob and others) .... did I miss it or did Ford forget it.... "clean up scheduling"...is not there.... didn't they just schedule 8k+ for pretty much the whole month of July already? Is this looking like a normal sized scheduling or shouldn't it be just the few spots to fill?
They scheduled around 10,000 last week. But that was on par with June. July has a third shift. So, they could schedule more this week... maybe?

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Same here. Oddly enough, the 2024 Tacoma has more of my attention than the 24 Ranger. And I bleed Ford blue, and have never bought a Import brand.

Cgottlob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally gave in and bought a Ranger after not getting scheduled again. At this point I'll be slightly annoyed if I actually get scheduled Thursday.

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same thing with me. I emailed my salesperson week and a half ago asking about allocations they had and how many hybrids they still have unscheduled. He got back to me right away saying he would ask inventory manager. Haven't heard back. Texted him late last week just asking to take of my tow hitch on my order and he hasn't responded to that...guess I'm calling tomorrow to talk to manager...getting ridiculous. I knew I wouldn't get the number of allocations but atleast they can let me know possibly how many they have left unscheduled so i knew where i stood possibly in line...but also to get back to me to modify my order, which I assume you can still remove the tow hitch right?
You should be able to remove the hitch if your order has not been scheduled yet. Of course, your dealer has to do that.
Sponsored