One thing his article did not include in the calculations, is the additional "weight" created by the wind resistance on the face of the trailer, (if it was included, he didn't mention it).
A 6' X 8' "Vee" nose trailer will add about 280 pounds of "drag force at 55 mph, 390 pounds at 65 mph, and...
There are only 2 RDUs. The Standard RDU used for FX4/AWD, and a Twin Cluctch RDU used in the Tremor and Lobo configurations. The 2 are not interchangable. That said you CANNOT get the 4K tow package without the AWD. The RDU for the Hybrid, and the EB are the same flavors as I just mentioned...
The OAT Update would be for the AWD Hybrid, which wasn't available in 2024. The 2026 has AWD programming for the Hybrid that mirrors the EB AWD, which is what the OAT Update is supposed to do for the 2025's.
I installed the Form Lighting LED Tail lights on my 25 Lariat, Plug and Play no problems! Love them!!! Diode Dynamics has a Plug and Play fog light kit for the 25 and up, installed mine a few weeks ago... Plug an play, on with headlamps automatically, shut off with high beams....
Not likely, since it reverts to Normal Mode when you restart. Likely you are bumping one of the 2 mode select button on the steering wheel inadvertently.
Eco works best when you can coast, and have to apply the throttle. Cruise control does not net the best mpg either, also, in my experience, rain causes me to lose about 4 to 5 mpg on the highway, (it adds significant rolling resistance). Thanks for putting this out though. My commute is about...
I am not sure. Their video does show 2 different connection leads. One for Reflector Headlamps, and 1 for Projector Headlamps. Not sure, but I expect they will not be on without an "enable" from the marker light feed.
According to DD, the amber backlight will be on with marker lights, fogs on with low beam headlamps, amber backlights with high beam headlamps. When all lights are off, no illumination from either fogs, or amber backlighting.
They are only available for pre-order right now, which I have done. I put them on my 2023 XLT Lux Hybrid, and we added them to my son's 2022 EB AWD. I can't wait for the new one for my 25, Lariat. They expect them to ship in 2 to 3 weeks! I will be installing them ASAP once I get them. I...
My location and mileage are working, but not the fuel level! Both my 23 XLT Lux, and my 25 Lariat having the same problems.....NOT the vehicle, something with Ford's software!!!
Weber State University has a great video as well. Ford and Toyota collaborated on this system, and they are virtually identical for each manufacturer. So this being for a "Rav4" is a moot point, they work the same in the Maverick and Escape hybrids, (as well as other Ford Hybrids with ECVTs)...
It's not a "Check Engine" light. When it is white, the ICE is running, when it is light grey, you are in EV mode. They need to change one color or the other in my opinion, it's too hard to tell the difference. I'd like to see it turn blue for EV mode, (or green). You can make it go away, by...
The only way I can make it go away, or come back is on the Android Auto app screen. If the AA app is full screen, you need to push the soft button with the 4 arrows pointing in to the center. That reduces the AA screen size and puts that menu up on the side.
On your dash screen, in the trip menus, there is a "Fuel Economy", scroll to that, and then press and hold the "OK" button to reset. It will reset to zero, and start building a new fuel economy profile for you. I reset mine at the end of April, and the end of October because cold weather has a...