Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine was 19 and got scheduled for end of July. Allocations matter but if you have a build that Ford can complete and nobody else at the dealer does, you win.
Sponsored

Raschaef

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The Allocation formula reminds me of the Wizard of Oz behind the curtain.
perhaps Chick-Fil-A will buy Ford and improve client service, I get better service spending $20.00 vs Ford $30k
come on Ford step it up already, you know most of us want a Hybrid if you can’t make them tell us a projection, we can make 4k hybrids month have 30k in backlog it’s going to take us 10 months to fulfill the current orders…..something please
dont be taking 30k more hybrid orders in July for Gods sake.

Radman73

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Any updates yet for those scheduled at the beginning of July? I check the tracker every few days on the off chance it updates but I'm probably still a week or two away. Early July builds should be going active though right?

Edited to add, just checked the pizza tracker and it updated some time today lol! Shows me as week of July 24 still.

Last edited:

computerpulse

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Huh......ok. I know those charts tend to be accurate, but based on some dealers disclosing massive quantities of allocations for May, I am very surprised Ford is not going to start utilizing those this week. I guess next week will be the week!

Not like it matters whether they schedule then this week versus next, since the actual production will be in July/maybe August.
One thing I learned is if you purchase the basic truck with very minimal add on’s. Then it get built fairly quickly. Mine was built and delivered in 2 weeks. All I purchased was a tow package and full sized spare
Sponsored