Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Does it say what production weeks the scheduling is for?
Well, the post directly above yours (and the thread title) both clearly state "for production weeks 7/3-7/24."
Sponsored

arseatea

First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2011 Lexus ES350, 2004 Ford ST
Engine
Undecided
Scheduling is for production weeks 7/3-7/24.

maverickscheduling.jpg
I have no info on mine. I ordered a Lariat FWD hybrid on 11-08-21, But only added options was HD rollup tonneau cover, Lariat Luxury Package, and Co Pilot 360 and that is all. Last time I called to check, about a month ago, the sales manager just forwarded my call to the salesman. He never called back. I had spoken to him about a month before that and he said he knew nothing yet, but he would call as soon as he hears anything. I too am a little concerned. I would not want a 23 model after the 24s are being delivered.

Radman73

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have no info on mine. I ordered a Lariat FWD hybrid on 11-08-21, But only added options was HD rollup tonneau cover, Lariat Luxury Package, and Co Pilot 360 and that is all. Last time I called to check, about a month ago, the sales manager just forwarded my call to the salesman. He never called back. I had spoken to him about a month before that and he said he knew nothing yet, but he would call as soon as he hears anything. I too am a little concerned. I would not want a 23 model after the 24s are being delivered.
If your dealership is local I'd stop by. Find out if your salesperson has a coffee or something they like. Did that with my sales lady and it made a difference. Not saying it should, but she definitely appreciated that we were thinking of her.

arseatea

First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2011 Lexus ES350, 2004 Ford ST
Engine
Undecided
If your dealership is local I'd stop by. Find out if your salesperson has a coffee or something they like. Did that with my sales lady and it made a difference. Not saying it should, but she definitely appreciated that we were thinking of her.
He's about 30 miles, but I appreciate the suggestion. I may have to visit them in the near future.

Sponsored

Radman73

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Man, scheduled for week of July 24. Birthday is July 12 but prob not worth hoping it moves up that much lol! If it is built in July, this will give me 2 cars both built in July. There's a useless stat for everyone lol!

Radman73

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Any updates for our group? Some should at least be in the process of being built!

So far, my date has only moved back one day to week of July 25.

Share your updates!

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Any updates for our group? Some should at least be in the process of being built!

So far, my date has only moved back one day to week of July 25.

Share your updates!
Mine was 24th, moved to 27th, then back to 24th. Window stickers are "sometimes" available about ten days out, so maybe Friday?

Radman73

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine was 24th, moved to 27th, then back to 24th. Window stickers are "sometimes" available about ten days out, so maybe Friday?
That's what I'm hoping for as well. The July scheduled group has been pretty quiet though. Would have expected a few people to post updates/window stickers.

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That's what I'm hoping for as well. The July scheduled group has been pretty quiet though. Would have expected a few people to post updates/window stickers.
I've seen a few over on FB

GS535

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm scheduled for 7/20 and the tracker shows in production today. I expect with window sticker any day now.
Sponsored