First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How's this for panic inducing data management?

I go to Ford.com today and my Maverick is no longer on my "Ford Account Dashboard". I'm like, it's been there for months. Why is it gone? So, what does a rational human do? I contacted Ford via chat and asked them. Guess what they knew... Well, you probably don't have to guess.

Here's what they told me:
1. My order was last changed 06 September 2022. But, I added the bed management thing that was added to the SIBL recently and she didn't show that in her system.
2. She said that the only time the vehicle will show up there is when it is first ordered and as soon as it becomes an order, it moves.
3. She told me to use that site that requires a VIN to check on my vehicle. I told her I don't have a VIN.
4. She then told me to "contact your dealer".

Thanks a lot, Ford. You are on it. At this point, I just have to have faith that they still have my order in the system. I don't know why they make it so friggin hard to find the status on an order.

Rant paused (I don't think this rant will end anytime soon...)
Sponsored

javaguy89

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Overdue as well with 45 day letter. Checked my Ford account this morning. For quite sometime. an outline of a 2023 Maverick with my order number appeared when I logged in. This morning not there.

Not reading anything into lack of letter or deletion of order info from my Ford account. Assume someone at Ford marketing decided it was not wise to provide customers Info they already knew.
the same thing happened in my account today. I feel a little better knowing im not alone. lol

torner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't currently have my Maverick but I been pondering the following:

If I don't get scheduled next week, I'm kinda thinking about having my dealer move me from priority 15 to 19. Because I kinda wanna see what MY24 brings.

Yes I know I would probably lose price protection (so far $500 but I know that will go up more) but I wouldn't mind paying a little bit more for extra features or maybe a better color (looking at you, Eruption Green) on a MY24. Plus if I do get "rolled over" I would get priority over new MY24 orders at my dealer

Oh course this is crazy talk, but I been thinking about it alot lately since the MY24 order banks open in about 2 months
Per all the Ford info, there are going to be no rollovers into MY24 from 23. So your priority code now would make no difference becuase you would have to make a new order all together.

Reactions: GRB

dusty1787

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick EB Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How's this for panic inducing data management?

I go to Ford.com today and my Maverick is no longer on my "Ford Account Dashboard". I'm like, it's been there for months. Why is it gone? So, what does a rational human do? I contacted Ford via chat and asked them. Guess what they knew... Well, you probably don't have to guess.

Here's what they told me:
1. My order was last changed 06 September 2022. But, I added the bed management thing that was added to the SIBL recently and she didn't show that in her system.
2. She said that the only time the vehicle will show up there is when it is first ordered and as soon as it becomes an order, it moves.
3. She told me to use that site that requires a VIN to check on my vehicle. I told her I don't have a VIN.
4. She then told me to "contact your dealer".

Thanks a lot, Ford. You are on it. At this point, I just have to have faith that they still have my order in the system. I don't know why they make it so friggin hard to find the status on an order.

Rant paused (I don't think this rant will end anytime soon...)

I just checked my dashboard too and mine is no longer there as well. But I have not touched my Maverick order since it was ordered on day 1. Maybe Ill check in with chat here soon and maybe update this if there is any progress other than the "unscheduled / clean"...

javaguy89

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
did anyone else get banned from ford chat? well i wasnt banned they just don't answer my questions or respond at all

Sponsored

realshelby

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT 500, 1965 Mustang GT,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Per all the Ford info, there are going to be no rollovers into MY24 from 23. So your priority code now would make no difference becuase you would have to make a new order all together.
The only "rollover" from 2022 model year into 2023 model year that Ford controlled was the Private Offers and the price protections.
The Dealer had control of the rollover orders beyond that. Meaning they were advised to put rollover orders at a Priority 10 code. Clearly not all Dealers done that. While there are multiple factors ( allocation being the top factor ) Priority Code is EVERYTHING in your order being pulled from an order bank for the Dealer. Yes, higher Priority Code orders can and do get pulled ahead of Priority 10 for instance. But that should only be due to commodity restraints and model restraints.
So, going into the 2024 order bank, I would ask the Dealer to put my previous order at Priority 10. If they balk at that, go ahead with what they have. Then put other orders in at other Dealers....

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
So it looks like no one received a scheduling email today (what a surprise). So next week they might be scheduling for the month of July I guess. Someone mentioned Tim saying on his live stream on Tuesday that the third shift is up and running already at the Maverick plant so some good news there I guess. We should see at least 10K+ Mav's scheduled for the month of July with the addition of that third shift. Still going to be a lot of disappointed hybrid orders that don't get built for the 23MY unfortunately (we are one of them).

javaguy89

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
called ford and was told my maverick was clean ready for scheduling. Still have no vin and no delivery date. Starting to loose hope with every passing day.

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

They only do scheduling once per month, there's really no need to keep checking the website or talking to ford chat every week. You don't need all that extra stress in your life.

Sariphen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar and rendezvous
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am also overdue for my 45 day email. Minor rise in hopes that is a good sign. Would be interested in heaing if any one else has a dealer that has allocations, but has recieved NO mavs this year. How is a dealer to recieve anything like what they ordered if Ford is not shipping to that dealer? even a trickle would be progress. Only 2 months left, if 4 a month is limit, how can one even try to clear a 30 deep order bank if nothing is even being scheduled from that dealer? Granted, im 1 of only 3 EB builds in the whole list, but still, where the hell is the delivery of builds at?

Sponsored

htowndude

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm starting to think how hard some folks at Ford laugh at us when they saw us overintrepreting just an email glitch they have. As someone from IT, it's not uncommon.

It's like the girl is not winking at us, just something got in her eye.

Bechadono

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy Impala, 2013 Lincoln Navigator L
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I disappeared too

Allen King Jr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 C-Max phev, 2006 Mercury Mariner, 2023 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My order date is still there, BUT the production date of 6/19 has disappeared. Last week, Ford Chat said the 6/19 date was still in the system.
Another RAV4 or a Corolla Cross seems more likely every day.
The truck interests me, but I'm getting too old to wait much longer for the Katz and Jammer Kids to perform a rectal craniotomy and figure it out.
Sponsored