First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received a text from my sales person this morning! I have a date and a VIN. No email tho.
Does that show up on your Ford account online already?

DavidLs

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger/23 and 24 Mave hybrids
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My 4 cyl Man Tran
Been going back and forth! I've always wanted a truck but hated the standard MPG on most trucks. My dad got a 2023 Ranger and it gets like 26 MPG. Thinking that may be the "backup backup" vehicle . The car I currently drive still runs great so i'm not in a major rush to get a new car. Just think it's time for an upgrade. My current car has manual locks and windows haha. Think i'm just tired of that. Still runs great. No issues so far. You're right tho. Think im just going to sit back and try to remain as patient as I can until July.
2005 Ranger is awesome. Just a hint to push up the MPG I changed the tired from stock to Pizza Cutters. Tall and skinny 205 75 15 I went up to 31 mpg that Day

Sponsored

Noncon4myst

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Expedition, 2013 Chevy Sonic, 2021 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My heart dropped when I saw a new email from Ford. Why Ford... why?!

1685027055010.png
And the starting price for the base ranger is $32,500. I don’t know how ford is going to stay in business when the small vehicles are costing so much. I would have figured they would have realized this with Maverick and it’s high demand. Crazy

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It'd be pretty funny if my XL Hybrid gets scheduled this week as I just bought a Kia Niro PHEV today and also cancelled my hybrid order. I'm at peace though as I really like the new Niro PHEV, so far.
We have a Kia Niro, but not the plug in. It has been a FANTASTIC SUV. Have had it for a year and a half, averaged overall about 44 mpg, and have had 150 mi trips where we were not in a hurry, set cruise for 69 mpg and hit 57 mpg when trip over. Comfortable and a great car. I also have Maverick Lariat hybrid and love it as well.

MsMezmereyes

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion energi
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does that show up on your Ford account online already?
Yes, but no sticker yet, which is reasonable. The SIBL was missed, which makes me a bit grumpy, but that can added after.

MsMezmereyes

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion energi
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!): no email, got a text, apparently was scheduled on the 18th
  • đź“… Your scheduled build week July 3, 2023
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like: 66xxx
  • đź›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats) XLT hybrid, lux BAP moonroof, trifold Atlas Blue
  • đź“Ť Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA) Ontario
  • đź—“ Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order) sept 28, 2022
  • đź•ş Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)

Sponsored

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Funny (or sad) how, when we ordered our trucks, the constraints were completely different than now. When I ordered last September, the constraints on my XL were mainly cosmetic (mud flaps, window visors, bed liners). Since then, constraints have also included hitches. Some folks have changed their orders to remove items currently constrained; but who knows what will be constrained next week or next month? The song plays on.
The constraint was always XL Hybrid. 15% of MY2023 for XL trim, and 35% (initially) of MY2023 to be Hybrid. That right there was already going to be unicorn territory.

Bill Quattlebaum

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nobody at my dealer told me the bad news about XL's and hybrids when I ordered. Probably wouldn't know now if I wasn't looking online.

Ktowntimmy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid ordered 9/17/22.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The constraint was always XL Hybrid. 15% of MY2023 for XL trim, and 35% (initially) of MY2023 to be Hybrid. That right there was already going to be unicorn territory.
Yeah, but I don’t think anybody (even Ford) knows what the final numbers are going to be. A lot lot of the things Ford “planned” changed over time. For instance: hitches weren’t constrained last September, but were by December and have been ever since. They didn’t expect so many hybrid orders, but hybrids don’t seem to be listed in current constraints. All any of us can do is play the game and take our chances.

Joe Mac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 F250 Super Duty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, but I don’t think anybody (even Ford) knows what the final numbers are going to be. A lot lot of the things Ford “planned” changed over time. For instance: hitches weren’t constrained last September, but were by December and have been ever since. They didn’t expect so many hybrid orders, but hybrids don’t seem to be listed in current constraints. All any of us can do is play the game and take our chances.
My dealer told me when I ordered my Maverick on 9-15-2022 to order the Eco Boost if I ever want to see it.

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

They're making more Hybrids, just not XL Hybrids.
Sponsored