navidsina2004

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At this point, I prefer not to be picked so that I could have an (hopefully) early delivery of 2024 model. I think the interior looks dated now in comparison to 2023 vehicles (for example Escape, Accord, Prius, ...). Maybe they will update the 2024 model to have a modern interior. Or even better, some other company could come up with an equivalent model so that this crazy hardcore communist style of buying a car (ordering one and waiting years to get one) will be done for.
Sponsored

Reactions: GRB

dustmaker

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
DustMaKeR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maveric XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any news on scheduling for this week yet?

Sponsored

Rick2106

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Engine
Undecided
So I should have got my 5th dear john 45 day email last week but it has not shown. Is that a good thing or did ford quit sending them out. My order was 9/17/2022
I was wondering the same thing, my Ford email was late but 5/11 same cookie cutter email appeared. "We are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production" my order was 9/19/22

CactusSam

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess I am dense. I dont understand the charts or the jargon. I ordered an ecoboost Lariat 9/15/22. When will I get it?

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess I am dense. I dont understand the charts or the jargon. I ordered an ecoboost Lariat 9/15/22. When will I get it?
Nobody knows. Some guesses can be made based on your priority code and how many other orders at your same dealership have the same or better priority code. That being said, this week should be a big scheduling week, and in theory many people should get some good news.

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That being said, this week should be a big scheduling week, and in theory many people should get some good news.
Your lips to God's ears, I hope. Fingers crossed.....

Sponsored

SamJenkins1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus Hybrid, ES300h (Maverick Ordered)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

How can the trailer hitch still be a constrained item? This is frustrating to say the least.
That’s what I’m wondering also, a trailer hitch ? Build mine and forget the hitch if I ever need a hitch I’ll install later ! Wow

SamJenkins1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus Hybrid, ES300h (Maverick Ordered)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I talked to Roland with Customer Service at Ford last week with regard to my 45 day email. He advised they have stopped sending them. He told me my order was at the assembly plant. (Does anyone know what that means) I ordered 9-16-22. XLT hybrid with lux pkg. hot pepper red.
Same date I ordered except I ordered cactus grey with lux package ! They also told me they had quit sending the 45 day emails !

dabluox

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Taurus X 1999 F-350 Dually, 7.3 Turbo Diesel
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I should have got my 5th dear john 45 day email last week but it has not shown. Is that a good thing or did ford quit sending them out. My order was 9/17/2022
I order the same day and I’ve only received three. Atlas Blue 2.5 L highbred Lariat with Ford 360 and Luxury pkg.

aivanov61

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(ordered MY23 & MY24 Maverick)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine says priority code 19. Is that good or bad? Also, any chance we can get this in the spreadsheet to see if it is relevant?

Bingisser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine says priority code 19. Is that good or bad? Also, any chance we can get this in the spreadsheet to see if it is relevant?
I had to call the dealer and he told me mine but not sure what it means
Sponsored