JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer stock.

Retail = Reserved private customers (us)
Fleet = Commercial customers (Uhaul, etc.)
Dealer Stock = Goes to dealer's parking lot for FCFS.

Priorities usually go: Retail, Stock, Fleet but Ford is basically saying they are not scheduling for stock at this time.
With bank about to close that makes sense.
Sponsored

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Dealer stock.

Retail = Reserved private customers (us)
Fleet = Commercial customers (Uhaul, etc.)
Dealer Stock = Goes to dealer's parking lot for FCFS.

Priorities usually go: Retail, Stock, Fleet but Ford is basically saying they are not scheduling for stock at this time.
Why should they schedule any units for stock when they have 10's of thousands of sold trucks not yet built.

Reactions: GRB

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why should they schedule any units for stock when they have 10's of thousands of sold trucks not yet built.
To fill out the production line and fill allocations. If dealer has 20 allocations but only 15 retail orders that can be built, Ford will fill out the other five allocations with stock orders to make sure the production line is kept at 100%.

That's why we say allocation is king. Ford will not move those allocations over to another dealership; they will simply build stock trucks for the dealership that earned them to begin with.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It'd be pretty funny if my XL Hybrid gets scheduled this week as I just bought a Kia Niro PHEV today and also cancelled my hybrid order. I'm at peace though as I really like the new Niro PHEV, so far.
In January my wife took delivery of a 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV and really likes it. More tech than she knows how to use. I am however keeping my Mav Hybrid order.

Sponsored

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

To fill out the production line and fill allocations. If dealer has 20 allocations but only 15 retail orders that can be built, Ford will fill out the other five allocations with stock orders to make sure the production line is kept at 100%.

That's why we say allocation is king. Ford will not move those allocations over to another dealership; they will simply build stock trucks for the dealership that earned them to begin with.
Good for the dealer, bad for the consumer who is waiting on an order.

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Finally gave in and bought a Ranger after not getting scheduled again. At this point I'll be slightly annoyed if I actually get scheduled Thursday.
Lol, you'll have company, there have been several on here who broke down and bought something and YUP, then got scheduled! Ya'll should form a club. Or wait...maybe that's the KEY to getting scheduled?! :p:ROFLMAO:

JokingJ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I emailed my salesperson last week after not getting a production email, asking about allocations for this month (since he told me they got *none* for the month of April).
He still hasn't responded.
I truly regret walking into that dealership. Had good reviews, but my experience certainly doesn't align with them.
Same story for me... My dealer was nice enough taking my order last year, however, nothing but deflection every time I've asked about their actual allocation situation and the likelihood of getting my XL Hybrid. Asked again last week and added the scheduling "no XLs" info as well as XL/XLT/Lariat production breakdown images, radio silence.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes xl and white
XL is limited and so is hybrid. I am not in desperate need, but starting to look at other options in case my truck is not scheduled.

Sponsored

Cgottlob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lol, you'll have company, there have been several on here who broke down and bought something and YUP, then got scheduled! Ya'll should form a club. Or wait...maybe that's the KEY to getting scheduled?! :p:ROFLMAO:
Lol my thought process was when/if my Mav ever comes in I can make a decision then whether to keep the Ranger or trade it in for the Mav. Like a lot of us on here, I don't want to go the whole summer without a truck

MsMezmereyes

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kirsten
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion energi
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hoping this is better than average clean-up scheduling. They scheduled 10K last week but they can produce that many with 2 shifts. Hoping for 2000 to 4000 more scheduled for July with the 3rd shift.
They can make that many with 2 shifts, but they haven’t been.

Reactions: GRB

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They can make that many with 2 shifts, but they haven’t been.
They did last year and pretty close in March, only 351 short of 10K. April the plant was shutdown a week for holidays. I'm guessing the May numbers will look good.
Ford Maverick 🗓️ Maverick Scheduling Retails & Fleet Only This Week (5/25/23) 1684874136449

itzyoboipaul

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XL is limited and so is hybrid. I am not in desperate need, but starting to look at other options in case my truck is not scheduled.
if it gives you an idea
Ordered two hybrids from two different dealerships in town. I picked that two that had a decent reputation and $0 deposit.

Hybrid XLT with 360 and power inverter for the wife.
Hybrid XL with 360, power inverter, spray in bedliner, D link bed connectors for myself.

Got an email for the XLT hybrid last week, build date 7/24/23
Called my Hybrid XL dealer today to make sure it was ordered under COVP, he said yes, but nothing scheduled.

Last edited:

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There should be a subforum for us...
Sponsored

Last edited: