George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Odyssey, Vibe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Am I not understanding something?

Ford is taking 2024 orders in July, but they are not planning on their 2024 production till October. The scheduling in this thread is for July production.

So does it take 2 months for Ford to switch over the production line or is there still another month or so worth of 2023 production left?
Sponsored

Last edited:

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm I not understanding something?

Ford is taking 2024 orders in July, but they are not planning on their 2024 production till October. The scheduling in this thread is for July production.

So does it take 2 months for Ford to switch over the production line or is there still another month or so worth of 2023 production left?
Correct, there will be two more monthly scheduled production runs. Last emails for 23MY scheduling should be going out around the same time the 24MY order banks open.

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Correct, there will be two more monthly scheduled production runs. Last emails for 23MY scheduling should be going out around the same time the 24MY order banks open.
I'm all in for the MY24. Hope they offer some interior trim changes. I'll bet when the MY24 order banks open there will be lots of MY23 people filling up the ordering. Ford can't build all the 23's so might as well order a 24 they can't build either. I doubt the 24 order bank will be open for long.

GAP

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I suspect that they are prioritizing the higher-margin variants as we get closer to the end of the MY23 production run. Just don't remember ever seeing it posted in one of the scheduling notes sections.
Does anyone track the builds for each model? For example, how many Eco XLT‘s, FX4’s, Lariets, XL’s have been built?

GAP

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm all in for the MY24. Hope they offer some interior trim changes. I'll bet when the MY24 order banks open there will be lots of MY23 people filling up the ordering. Ford can't build all the 23's so might as well order a 24 they can't build either. I doubt the 24 order bank will be open for long.
I’m too old to wait another year. It’s a 23 or bust. I’m disgusted with Ford’s lack of communication and lack of loyalty to those who have waited so long.

Sponsored

Sjfarch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an XLT scheduled for 5-19-2023. Chilli Pepper Red with Lux, Copilot and sunroof.

jpdurr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well here's hoping my XLT EB with no constraints gets scheduled. I guess it's all about the allocations now.

Even if I get scheduled, at this point I'm not 100% sure I'm going to take delivery which would be September / October I think? My son needs our second car (a 2018 Elantra) for his summer internship starting in a couple of weeks, and while I *could* possibly get around in his lowered '99 Miata, it's really punishing to drive.
Is it also a "Punishment" to get in and out of?

xplorguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I believe Ford said early on that there will not be rollovers for the 2024..but 2024 Model Year will have a lot more production slots and more Spec/trim ordering options...

Hansolo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thinking about taking a trip down to Hermosillo and paying off an assembly line manager .

Sponsored

ksh49

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick ordered, Toyotas
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got another Dear John letter last week. Anyone know how many more or how often scheduling announcements are made? Thank you

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Got another Dear John letter last week. Anyone know how many more or how often scheduling announcements are made? Thank you
Usually the big batches are once per month, and MY2023 is predicted to end production around November, so we can expect maybe 2-3 more months of scheduling for MY2023 before the MY2024 order banks open this July.

ksh49

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick ordered, Toyotas
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Usually the big batches are once per month, and MY2023 is predicted to end production around November, so we can expect maybe 2-3 more months of scheduling for MY2023 before the MY2024 order banks open this July.
Thank you!

GRB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My prediction is Ford will roll 23 to 24 without price protection. You go to front of the line while paying 2024 pricing.
That's not the way they did it last year. They just lumped all unfilled orders in with new orders and you started all over again!!!! Nice !!