Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This is it. Today is the day. If I don't get scheduled, and with an XL it doesn't look good, I'm buying elsewhere. Galaxy Ford in Smithville Tennessee says they have NOTHING to do with priority, and has "plenty" of allocations, and basically if I don't like it, come get my deposit.
I will keep the order active, and Carvana will get a call as soon as I take possession. Not going to work with a company that is okay with these business practices.
You are not getting scheduled today and neither am I. They are scheduling XLT and Lariats only this week.

Sponsored

torner

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So Carvana will get a shot at a brand new XL.
Sounds like it. I hope if my 23 is not built, 2024 has some better features, or cool colors like Eruption Green. That would make me a little happier, if I can get a 2024 anyway.

robhooper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sounds like it. I hope if my 23 is not built, 2024 has some better features, or cool colors like Eruption Green. That would make me a little happier, if I can get a 2024 anyway.
I simply will not:
1. Get back in line like a good little commie. I will speak with my feet and wallet.
2. Accept that a price increase is somehow MY fault.
3. Deal with a company that either will not or can not fulfill its promises to the customer.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I simply will not:
1. Get back in line like a good little commie. I will speak with my feet and wallet.
2. Accept that a price increase is somehow MY fault.
3. Deal with a company that either will not or can not fulfill its promises to the customer.
1. Ford won't hear you speaking, and doesn't give rats ass about cheap ass customers. (or ones that buy $100K vehicles)
2. Price increases will happen every year. The Maverick car was $1,995 when it came out in 1970. 50 years of inflation made the Maverick Truck start at $19,995.
3. Ford never promised you or me anything. We are not Ford's customer, we are the dealers customer. The dealer simply took my deposit. They didn't promise me a truck either. I knew going in that they were not easy to get, but choose to wait in order to get an MSRP deal when available.
4. Enjoy your Hyundai, Toyota, Kia, or whatever piece of foreign crap you choose next.

Sponsored

Mavericko

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Delacious
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1. Ford won't hear you speaking, and doesn't give rats ass about cheap ass customers. (or ones that buy $100K vehicles)
2. Price increases will happen every year. The Maverick car was $1,995 when it came out in 1970. 50 years of inflation made the Maverick Truck start at $19,995.
3. Ford never promised you or me anything. We are not Ford's customer, we are the dealers customer. The dealer simply took my deposit. They didn't promise me a truck either. I knew going in that they were not easy to get, but choose to wait in order to get an MSRP deal when available.
4. Enjoy your Hyundai, Toyota, Kia, or whatever piece of foreign crap you choose next.

Hyundai , Kia are comparable to the maverick.
Toyota is superior to Ford crap.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep. Got my build notice today!
Congratulations. Count your lucky stars. I'm fewer than 25 days from 500 days since my initial order date and I'm not scheduled yet.
Sponsored