First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you reset it in your settings? Sometimes the settings go back to factory settings
I put it back to as built and got it working again but can’t get the square signs unless it kills the lane centering. If I keep the two round circles I’m good. Weird.
Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I put it back to as built and got it working again but can’t get the square signs unless it kills the lane centering. If I keep the two round circles I’m good. Weird.
Mine works no issue.

Pirategrad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got this to work relatively easily.. and trust me, I am not proficient at anything computer related. Initially, I tried to avoid easy mode as recommended but the first digit I changed (per the first page of this thread) disabled adaptive cruise. I restored that from the backup but was spooked. Soo..

Here is what I did:

1. Easy mode - change TSR to enabled, SLIF, camera only

2. Change the as built codes provided by nick:

720-03-02 -- xx4x xxxx xx
720-09-01 -- xxxx xxxx 8x

Took me 5 mins.

Let me know if this works for you.

tempImageBSXatU.jpg
Worked perfectly. I have a Lariat Maverick with Luxury Pkg and CP360. The only issue is that when I’m on the frontage road, the camera reads the speed limit on the toll road. Other than that, it was super easy! Thanks!

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I might need a tutorial on what steps you did to accomplish it. Mine is a Lariat Luxury if it makes a difference.
Mine is also a Lariat Luxury. I believe you followed my post which is really simple.

So you go out driving and set the cruise control and turn on lane centering and what happens? An error?

Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is also a Lariat Luxury. I believe you followed my post which is really simple.

So you go out driving and set the cruise control and turn on lane centering and what happens? An error?
Is there a difference between the Lariat and XLT with 360 setup?

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there a difference between the Lariat and XLT with 360 setup?
XLT does not have lane centering.

Note: Lane Centering only works when adaptive cruise is active.

BryanSerna

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

The steering wheel on the screen graphic and the side lines in the graphic do not turn green (stays gray) and it doesn’t center in the lane. The lane keeping assist works so as it approaches the side of the road it will steer it back into the lane. Not lane centering though. I’ve done many other forscan mods with no difficulty but this one is beating me down.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

XLT does not have lane centering.

Note: Lane Centering only works when adaptive cruise is active.
If it has CoPilot 360 it does

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've asked this question earlier, so apologies if someone answered and I missed it.
How does one input the new coding into the Maverick's computerized system?

Sponsored

Jackkal22

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kalem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It is possible that is should work on that trim. Even though it looks like the speed sensors are different from Escapes to Mavericks the functionality should be the same when enabled.

If you have a Lariat Lux, Forscan and a programming cable, pm me if you want to attempt this and I'll walk you through it best I can.
I may be buying forescan would you be able to help me out with this?

garryjohnson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I've been watching this thread for a while, but was not sure if this was something I really wanted. I finally decided to pull the trigger and add this feature to my XL. It works, but I was under the impression that the camera would pick up the signs well before you reached them. I made a short test run in my neighborhood and passed by three 25MPH signs. It completely ignored the first one (may be because it was partially hidden by a tree branch) and only recognized the other two after I passed by them. Is this how it is supposed to work? If so, it will still be useful, just not as useful as I thought.

garryjohnson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've been watching this thread for a while, but was not sure if this was something I really wanted. I finally decided to pull the trigger and add this feature to my XL. It works, but I was under the impression that the camera would pick up the signs well before you reached them. I made a short test run in my neighborhood and passed by three 25MPH signs. It completely ignored the first one (may be because it was partially hidden by a tree branch) and only recognized the other two after I passed by them. Is this how it is supposed to work? If so, it will still be useful, just not as useful as I thought.
That's my experience too, although I can't say I'm disappointed. I'm using it more as a "What was that speed limit sign I just passed?" Or, "I haven't seen a speed limit sign in a while, I wonder what it is here."

I've noticed that branches covering even the slightest amount, or a SHADOW on part of the sign is enough for it not to recognize it. Certainly not a perfect science but I like it.
Sponsored