First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Rubicon, '17 JKU Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So as an fyi I only changed the non As BUILT east text items and mine is working properly.
Sponsored

Deerslayer1980

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for the post. Had no idea this was possible. Just did mine and it works great. I have an XLT FX4.

OP
OP

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Smh, no fair
Do you have a 4 or 6 inch cluster? Regardless of whether with one you have try using this setting for activating the image processing module to scan traffic signs.

IPMA
706-01-01
xxxx-xxD3-xxxxx

This will activate TSR to only use the camera and only scan for speed limit signs. I know the other setting which is for speed limit and overpass signs works on non US models with 6 inch clusters but it may not in a 4 inch cluster for non US models.

OP
OP

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I never did get it working. The menu option shows up in driver settings and I can toggle it on and off with the controls on the steering wheel but it never shows any signs on my display.

No error message either. On the IPMA module, I tried both SLOIF and SLIF. I also tried "camera only" and "camera and maps" or whatever that setting is.

I don't get any signs or warnings.

I also tried editing the codes manually to the values in the post and still get the same result, menu option is available but no speed limit signs displayed when I drive by them.

I ended up setting the modules back to "as built" as downloaded from within forscan and then setting just the enable feature via easy mode on the IPC module. I haven't driven it since but I don't expect it will work as the IPMA module still shows TSR disabled. Even when it showed enabled, I wasn't getting anything either.

I also don't have silhouettes of signs.

Capture.JPG

Appreciate the help BTW!
The answer is in the screenshot. Traffic Sign Recognition Mode is disabled. It should be if you followed my writeup set to SLOIF (speed limit and overpass signs). Alternately at least for 4 inch clusters or if you decide to enable the speed recognition menu instead of TSR in the IPC for 6 inch clusters you can set it to SLIF (Speed limit signs only).

Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well, what a great post, now, I'm not techy to the point of doing this, has any done this remotely to someone else's maverick? I've had my BMW M5 coded remotely.

Nunyabiznus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for all the info on tsr works perfectly

Nunyabiznus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
one other thing to note is sometimes the changes don't take effect right away might have to cycle on and off a few times. put the heated steering wheel on touch screen came on after third cycle. and make sure your truck turns completely off when cycling

Last edited:

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can someone tell me how one inputs the coding changes into the Maverick's computer system? I get the preparation of downloading Forscan and changing the programming code. I assume one uses a Windows computer to hack the code, but what happens from there?

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

BryanSerna

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got this to work relatively easily.. and trust me, I am not proficient at anything computer related. Initially, I tried to avoid easy mode as recommended but the first digit I changed (per the first page of this thread) disabled adaptive cruise. I restored that from the backup but was spooked. Soo..

Here is what I did:

1. Easy mode - change TSR to enabled, SLIF, camera only

2. Change the as built codes provided by nick:

720-03-02 -- xx4x xxxx xx
720-09-01 -- xxxx xxxx 8x

Took me 5 mins.

Let me know if this works for you.

tempImageBSXatU.jpg
Does your lane centering still work? Mine stopped working after making these changes. The speed limit sign works great, the lane keeping still works but lane centering is no longer functional.

Buyerfind

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Hybrid Lariat,No Deletes,10/5/21 order 11/5/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does your lane centering still work? Mine stopped working after making these changes. The speed limit sign works great, the lane keeping still works but lane centering is no longer functional.
Hmmmm....interesting as I recently did not like how close I was to the line....I will pay close attention today. Anyone else experiencing this??

Buyerfind

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Hybrid Lariat,No Deletes,10/5/21 order 11/5/22
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmmmm....interesting as I recently did not like how close I was to the line....I will pay close attention today. Anyone else experiencing this??
It appears that my lane centering is unaffected. Whew!

Nunyabiznus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you reset it in your settings? Sometimes the settings go back to factory settings
Sponsored