First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Called my dealer this morning to remove the floor mats from my order. He says I cannot make any changes at this time. I have my fingers crossed that I get an email today!
My dealer told me the same thing when I was a 2 priority but not scheduled. I called him again after hearing the fordvideoguy podcast. I told the dealer that maybe he can't make changes but the regional manager (or whatever he is called) can. Sure enough, my dealer called him and the regional manager made the change since I wasn't scheduled yet. I dropped the tonneau cover and bed liner no problem.

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Almost that time, good luck everyone!

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus
I’m an early Sept Lariat Lux also. The more June and July orders get sorted out the closer we are to getting ours scheduled! 😂
Since yours is a 2.0 you probably have a decent chance. There were a good number of October 2.0 orders scheduled last week.
I thought about that at first, but I received an email from my dealer recently stating that there is a delay in lux orders with spray in bed liners because of the material shortage. He asked if I want to revise it to the lux with the drop in liner to speed up the process. I declined. I really would like the spray in liner. Some say the material is not causing a delay. Honestly, I'm just not sure.🤷‍♂️

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I thought about that at first, but I received an email from my dealer recently stating that there is a delay in lux orders with spray in bed liners because of the material shortage. He asked if I want to revise it to the lux with the drop in liner to speed up the process. I declined. I really would like the spray in liner. Some say the material is not causing a delay. Honestly, I'm just not sure.🤷‍♂️
It has definitely been a constraint but I saw a lot of lux package orders scheduled last week. Ford changing the new lux package orders in early November to drop in liners will probably help, but who really knows exactly where it stands.

Sponsored

Wolfe Jet

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let us pray
MV5BMDA5OWZkZmUtZjUwYy00NjZkLTk2ZDktZDA2Y2U5MjZkYmViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI3MDk3MzQ@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg
Our Manufacturer..
Who art in Hermasillo..
Hallowed be thy Line...

Thy Hybrid come..
Mav'rick be done..
In Mexico as it is in Detroit..

Give us this day our weekly email...
And forgive us our Memes...
As we forgive our Memes about Memes...

Lead us not into Tonneau constraints...
But deliver by rail and carrier...
For thine is the Trucklette...
with 4K towing Power or Glorious 40 MPG forever...

Last edited:

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
It has definitely been a constraint but I saw a lot of lux package orders scheduled last week. Ford changing the new lux package orders in early November to drop in liners will probably help, but who really knows exactly where it stands.
At the suggestion of my dealer and Ford, I substituted spray in for drop in my lux package. Didn't seem to help-did it at the beginning of November...

MavDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MAZDA 3 Sedan
Our Manufacturer..
Who art in Hermasillo..
Hallowed by thy Line...

Thy Hybrid come..
Mav'rick be done..
In Mexico as it is in Detroit..

Give us this day our weekly email...
And forgive us our Memes...
As we forgive our Memes about Memes...

Lead us not into Tonneau constraints...
But deliver by rail and carrier...
For thine is the Trucklette...
with 4K towing Power or Glorious 40 MPG forever...
I wouldn't say I'm a religious man so I'm not sure if this is considered blasphemous... But it sure is funny as hell lol!

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
  • What kind of bear is best?
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1639065324670.png
I will not be scheduled today 😢 I just got off the phone with Kim, Ford Marketing Maverick Team (10:45 EST)… All constraint for my XLT Hybrid Luxury Package are cleared… waiting on dealer allocation
Ford Maverick 📣 12/16 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Now Arriving!!!] 7B77027E-B4CE-4442-BF82-D33BDEC8E020

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wouldn't say I'm a religious man so I'm not sure if this is considered blasphemous... But it sure is funny as hell lol!
I am, but I think it's hilarious. I also think your reference to it being "as funny as hell" also nearly made me fall out of my chair.

Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
I will not be scheduled today 😢 I just got off the phone with Kim, Ford Marketing Maverick Team (10:45 EST)… All constraint for my XLT Hybrid Luxury Package are cleared… waiting on dealer allocation
7B77027E-B4CE-4442-BF82-D33BDEC8E020.gif

Part of me wants to call Ford to check my priority code and see if I'm at level 2, but the other part of me does not want to deal with that reality and I rather just put off my disappointment until the emails start going out.

Sinner

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD 2.0l
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Part of me wants to call Ford to check my priority code and see if I'm at level 2, but the other part of me does not want to deal with that reality and I rather just put off my disappointment until the emails start going out.
My thoughts exactly.

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
June 16th hybrid xlt with lux package order here, hope today is the day……getting bronco hardtop vibes from Ford lately
June 23rd here… at 10:45 AM today, the Ford Marketing Department to me 👎🏻

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Could everyone that gets an email please post including your original order date, hybrid vs eco and any other major packages? This information will help us figure out who is likely to get picked next!
Sponsored