Sponsored

SEKSy Maverick Man

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Getting this thread started so y'all can share your good news. Or no good news.

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button.
Sponsored

jesse_ohio

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford Ranger, 21 Kia Forte
Hoping today's the day for me, based on what my dealer seemed to intuit it might be. But probably not lol

vfrfreak23

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Ordered an EB on the 26th. Hearing good news from others with regards to EB. May not be in this go around or anytime soon but feeling a little more hopeful than looking for a hybrid off the lot

Last edited:

MikeInFla

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2016 VW Passat, 2017 VW Beetle
Since I am new here and don't quite understand the process I am assuming that on Thursdays Ford sends out an email if there is a status update to your order? Meaning that if the vehicle is "in production" they will let you know on Thursdays via email.

Just wanted to clarify. I assume I will hear nothing for a while since I ordered on 1/25.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer said they received a new Dora for me with priority 01. Does that mean I should be getting my email finally?

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since I am new here and don't quite understand the process I am assuming that on Thursday's Ford sends out an email if there is a status update to your order? Meaning that if the vehicle is "in production" they will let you know on Thursdays via email.

Just wanted to clarify. I assume I will hear nothing for a while since I ordered on 1/25.
Thursday is the day that scheduling emails go out, letting folks know that their Mav has been scheduled for production during a certain week, generally several weeks into the future.

Things can, and do, still get bumped around after that, but its a big step forward for those who have heard nothing but crickets for months.

I think its also when you get your VIN number and can begin tracking things, but I'm still waiting so not positive about that.

The emails have gone out as early as about noon eastern time, but generally they start at about 1 in the afternoon eastern time.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And so another Thursday begins. A day of joyful elation. A day of utter despair. Which one it becomes, only FoMoCo knows.

Dr.Steve

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dr. Steve Bruhle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do these count towards January or February allocations?

Sponsored

maningr

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Envoy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered an EB on the 26th. Hearing good news from others with regards to EB. May not be in this go around or anytime soon but feeling a little more hopeful than looking for a hybrid off the lot
I've been waiting on a build date for EB 4k XLT since Oct 8. It all depends on if your dealer has allocations and how many are in line before you at the dealer. GOOD LUCK TODAY!

Xatorius

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another Thursday comes and here we all are again...

Ford Maverick 📣 2/3 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] waiting-skeleton

mike-m

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ram 1500, Silverado 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know I'm not getting an email today, my 11-15-22 hybrid Lariat, lux probably will end up as a 2023, making my wait a full year or more but I wish they would send an email just to say that they still have my order in the system. Yes I got an "approved" ROVP print out from my dealer but an email from Ford would still be nice.