First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
πŸ“ΈScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

πŸ—Ί And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ πŸ‘‰

Ford Maverick πŸ“£ 1/13 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] 1642085133230
Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Ah yes... after a relaxing holiday break, it is finally time to embrace the disappointment yet again. I've been waiting for this....

OniZanza

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fingers crossed today is the day my build gets pulled, but I'll keep my expectations low per usual.

Sponsored

Xatorius

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Waiting on my scheduling email like...

Ford Maverick πŸ“£ 1/13 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] waiting-futurama

MavDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MAZDA 3 Sedan
OP, you should add the approximate times emails start showing up. Maybe I'm the only one, but I always have to search for the last one to see if someone's asked and answered.

G_man2003

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Dodge Challenger R/T 2020 Ford Edge Titanium
Ah yes... after a relaxing holiday break, it is finally time to embrace the disappointment yet again. I've been waiting for this....
Hopefully today. I offered on a house last night so let’s see if I don’t get a double whammy

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP, you should add the approximate times emails start showing up. Maybe I'm the only one, but I always have to search for the last one to see if someone's asked and answered.
At this point, there is no approximate, it's been all over the board since scheduling began.

Sponsored

RESales

First Name
Loyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
I just wish I could get some communication from someone. Mine had a scheduled build date of 12/7/2021 and estimated delivery date of 1/12/2022. I ordered back in July, got immediate confirmation. Checked tracker this morning and still says in production. No emails from Ford since getting scheduled build date email. I've just resigned to I'll get it when I get it because no one is going to give me an updated status. It's a very frustrating and disappointing situation. Good luck to everyone waiting.