First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm looking forward to finally getting a build for my July order. I'm getting tired of complaining about getting passed over yet again. I am sooo looking forward to the next phase... complaining about my build date getting pushed back. :p
I can't wait to join the "oh my build date has pushed back" club! I'm sooo tired of being in the "no build date yet" club! The only consolation is I'm part of team July and not team June!! :cautious: 🤣🤣
Sponsored

j1truck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EGolf
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey. On the bright side, At least we will get a newer MY.. instead of 2022, it will be 2023!

Shelby1962

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many…
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received my email for a 1/3 build but as of this morning (1/17) the website stills shows in production with an estimated 2/20 delivery date. is Ford that’s low at updating the website? The build should only be a few days. Order was placed on 6/17 for a XLT Hybrid.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received my email for a 1/3 build but as of this morning (1/17) the website stills shows in production with an estimated 2/20 delivery date. is Ford that’s low at updating the website? The build should only be a few days. Order was placed on 6/17 for a XLT Hybrid.
Congrats on finally getting a build date. Yes, Ford is really slow updating their website 🙄, the fun of waiting never ends! 😁

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm looking forward to finally getting a build for my July order. I'm getting tired of complaining about getting passed over yet again. I am sooo looking forward to the next phase... complaining about my build date getting pushed back. :p
I ordered July 10th. Hybrid Lariat Lux. I am expecting maybe June.

Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I can't wait to join the "oh my build date has pushed back" club! I'm sooo tired of being in the "no build date yet" club! The only consolation is I'm part of team July and not team June!! :cautious: 🤣🤣
Team June FTW :oops:

MTMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy 1T
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered July 10th. Hybrid Lariat Lux. I am expecting maybe June.
That's when I'm expecting too. When I ordered I was fully expecting March/April for delivery. Not gonna happen. I really hope I at least get a build date in March but I'm not holding my breath.

Sevesteen

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat Lux, 18 Honda Fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Technically I don't fit in this thread, since I haven't received a single email from Ford. Ordered a Lariat Lux hybrid Aug 10. After seeing a bunch of similar trucks with similar dates getting scheduled I emailed my dealer last night. This morning I got a phone call informing me of a Feb 28 build date.

mekva06

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
I just wish I could get some communication from someone. Mine had a scheduled build date of 12/7/2021 and estimated delivery date of 1/12/2022. I ordered back in July, got immediate confirmation. Checked tracker this morning and still says in production. No emails from Ford since getting scheduled build date email. I've just resigned to I'll get it when I get it because no one is going to give me an updated status. It's a very frustrating and disappointing situation. Good luck to everyone waiting.
I ordered in June , my build date is 2/7/22 .

Sponsored

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a Carbonized Gray, 2.0 EB, Lariat, Luxury package, 360, hard tri-fold cover on 9/9/21. Nothing again, too! Must be the color!
Its not the color. My identical build is alto blue. I even dropped the hard tri-fold cover in hopes to get a build date. Hasn't worked for 2 months now.

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree this allocations system Ford is using really has got to be changed. If they plan on continuing to use this as a way of selling vehicles then I really think a lot of smaller dealership will start to disappear, because they won't get allocations like these bigger dealerships. Had I known about allocations I would have shopped around more to find out which dealership was getting good allocation numbers.
If it stays with the large dealerships getting all of the allocations. It will end up with a few large dealerships and the small dealers will be forced out of business. Then, where do we go for service?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If it stays with the large dealerships getting all of the allocations. It will end up with a few large dealerships and the small dealers will be forced out of business. Then, where do we go for service?
Exactly my point, Ford really needs to rethink their allocation system! I've talked to my salesman and he's telling they have no allocations for this coming week! So it looks like another f'ing week of nothing! I'm really starting to think I'll get the last MY22 hybrid!

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
😡
Sponsored