First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can someone explain the priority codes ? I have seen many quoted, but I do not know what they mean. 1,2,9,19, Also what does clean indicate ?
10-19 assigned at dealership and only affects your place in line for that dealership and model. (Dealer has two orders for a Maverick, one at 10 and one at 19, the one at 10 will be pulled first)

2 - Order is being looked at for a build date to be assigned. You could sit here for weeks, even months.

1 - Order is being built (or at least has a build date scheduled)

99 - Do not build. There is something wrong with the order.

A couple examples:

1. You originally ordered a FWD with the 4K tow package. Ford decided they weren't actually going to build those, and you either had to drop the 4K or upgrade to an AWD (Which Ford eventually decide they would conp the additional cost). Your build went into code 99 until the order was fixed, one way or the other.

2. One that will probably happen late summer. You ordered a MY22 that is not going to get built until MY23 production. Your order will go into code 99 until any changes with the new MY are corrected and/or the change is acknowledged. Per Tim Bartz, Ford has said these will have priority at the beginning of MY23 production, but I'm guessing the change will still need to be acknowledged in the system.
Sponsored

Sheila Ness

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Received a build date of 8-8-22. Looked online later and saw it went in to build 8-10-22. Where is it?? Can't track progress any longer and it should have been here by now. My order was confirmed 8-31-21. It has been over a year!! Why don't they let us know what is happening.!!!!

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Received a build date of 8-8-22. Looked online later and saw it went in to build 8-10-22. Where is it?? Can't track progress any longer and it should have been here by now. My order was confirmed 8-31-21. It has been over a year!! Why don't they let us know what is happening.!!!!
Have you contacted your dealer?

If you have the order number and VIN you might be able to track it here -

https://ordertrack.app

or here

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

Good luck!

Sheila Ness

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sitting in the parking lot outside Hermosilla waiting in a chip or two.
Sponsored