First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow guys. I was lucky enough to get scheduled like 3 weeks ago Area 51 Hybrid XLT for 3/7 build date but last week got the dreaded schedule change email for 4/4 then yesterday I got another schedule change email for 3/21. Does Ford know what they are doing at this point? Lol good luck all.
Sponsored

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Wow guys. I was lucky enough to get scheduled like 3 weeks ago Area 51 Hybrid XLT for 3/7 build date but last week got the dreaded schedule change email for 4/4 then yesterday I got another schedule change email for 3/21. Does Ford know what they are doing at this point? Lol good luck all.
Same here,just checking my emails and got moved from 3/14 to 3/21

Michaelkov

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X1, 2018 Toyota Rav4, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Getting this thread started so y'all can share your good news. Or no good news.

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
πŸ“ΈScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

πŸ—Ί And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button.
Last night I received a new Scheduled Production Date to 2/21/22 from 3/7...I'm cool with that.

Ford Maverick πŸ“£ 2/3 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] rescheduled020522

Poizon_iv_19

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Received my production email late Friday night at about 10:30 pm? Strange. Nov 19 Eco boost xl base model only options were 360 and hitch. Small dealership in north east Texas. This was Our second order, our first order is aug 7 through 5 star ford Dallas for unicorn hybrid xlt lux 360. Still waiting for that one, been priority two since October
Ford Maverick πŸ“£ 2/3 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING!] F6CE8CBC-B493-40D0-955A-BC552A3DA429

Poizon_iv_19

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
We must have been previously scheduled a different week since this email says production date β€œchanged” instead of just giving us a initial date. Strange stuff.

Sponsored

MikeInFla

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2016 VW Passat, 2017 VW Beetle
Just curious if there is a way to check an updated priority number.

Poizon_iv_19

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your dealer can (it is very simple for them to look up) but some salesmen will tell you in β€œbroad terms” without technical details like priority code or what your vehicle visibility report looks like. Some people have amazing salesmen who take actual screenshots of the report and email it to them weekly. Sadly neither of my dealers will give me specifics. I could pitch a fit and get a sales manager on the phone but honestly it’s just not worth the fit required to me…. Yet lol

Fredvon4

Banned
Banned
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep grand cherokee
On phone no deposit customer order by Hill Country Ford in Goldthwaite Texas:
VB, eco 2.0, Lariat lux, 360, Lux, AWD, 4k tow, SIBL, ordered 10/27 accepted e-mail 10/29

Dec 9 scheduled for 02/14 production email
19.29 hrs central yesterday 01/27 Reschedule email. New build date 02/21
Sat, Feb 5, 7:42 PM Reschedule email. New build date 2/27

Mid Jan I got the snail mail Ford F series truck brochure offer of $2500 off Or $750 off that can be used for a new Maverick. BUT expires April 4 2022

Will not be a disaster if my Mav misses April 4 delivery - but I do intend to ask Ford to extend this offer, politely noting I missed the offer expire date due to FoMoCo scheduling delays

Parker

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Can someone explain the priority codes ? I have seen many quoted, but I do not know what they mean. 1,2,9,19, Also what does clean indicate ?

Gordon46

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler, 2018 Ford EcoSport,
Saturday evening (12/5) we got a rescheduling email for our XLT Lux Hybrid. Our order date was 7/26/21. This is second reschedule of our original date w/o 2/14/22. The first reschedule was 3/17/22 new production is w/o 2/28/22

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
  • ⏰ Time email was received - Production date changed email :mad: Received February 4th. - 9:14pm
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week - February 21st
  • πŸ›» All relevant build info - XL, hybrid, only option is tow hitch
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable - Orlando, FL
  • πŸ—“ Your original order date - 8/7/2021
  • πŸ•Ί Dealer - Mullinax Ford Kissimmee

My first production scheduled email was on 12/2/2021 with build week of 1/31/2022.

It has changed four times since that first email ! One email change improved the deliver date and the other three emails moved it later.

Sniper Babe

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mitsubishi 2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email

• πŸ›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • πŸ“ Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
πŸ“ΈScreenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button.
I added my info but just now figured out where I’m supposed to reply. Haven’t received a email since my original order date so I know I’m in the system somewhere.

leyvag

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Ranger

• ⏰ Time email was received: 2/4/2022, 10:47P EST
  • πŸ“… Your scheduled build week: 3/14/2022
  • Hybrid HP Red Lariat lux + + CP360 + all weather mats
  • Northern VA
  • Ordered 8/12/2021
  • Purvis Ford, Fredericksburg VA

mikellmikell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Colorado's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Moved from 2-7 to 2-21 ordered 7 16 2021
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored