Lariat
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Chevy colorado
Trim
Lariat
I filled out the tracking info last week I believe, my info is still not added into spreadsheet... I don't have a build date, but I was still hoping to see my name in list
Ordered 6-19, scheduled 11-15 then 11-22 and finally 11-29. Built email 12-4 . Scheduled delivery 1-4 to 1-10 .
Advertisement

Tourguide

First Edition
First Name
Pete
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Trim
First Edition
When we both have our hybrids, let's meet in Wisconsin (Illinois here) and have a beer and do some fishing!

I'd still argue that if they knew that had to cap builds based on what they have/can get, there's no reason they shouldn't start filling our June/July orders as a priority versus this scatterbrained method of some unicorn lottery system where small town dealers don't get any allocations and Chapman/Long MacArthur/Granger seem to have plenty of allocations. Face it, we aren't getting our hybrids till next summer/fall at this point.
Let's make that 3 for beer 🍻 (Racine Wisconsin here) RR First Edition Lariat Hybrid. Let's see who gets scheduled first😙

mb300

XLT
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nissan Rogue
Trim
XLT
I'm 100% convinced that it has to do with the options you chose. A spray in liner being the biggest. I had a lot of options....ordered June 10th...still never even got an email or update of any kind. I drive my current truck daily a long ways. I get roughly 18-20 miles to the gallon. I would have saved literally hundreds on gas by now if I got a Maverick 6 weeks ago.

mb300

XLT
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nissan Rogue
Trim
XLT
I'm 100% convinced that it has to do with the options you chose. A spray in liner being the biggest. I had a lot of options....ordered June 10th...still never even got an email or update of any kind. I drive my current truck daily a long ways. I get roughly 18-20 miles to the gallon. I would have saved literally hundreds on gas by now if I got a Maverick 6 weeks ago.
I ordered my Mav. on June 14 XLT with co-pilot 360 and that is all of my options and I still have no build date. So the amount of options doesn't seem to matter.

EugDom

XLT
First Name
Geno
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade
Trim
XLT
It's not an options issue, at least not limited to just the options anyway. I have a xlt hybrid ordered in June. No options except hot pepper red paint, trailer hitch, and 110 power outlet. Not a single constraint or late availability item and I don't have a build date either.

w32pamela

XLT
First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Toyota pickup, 2009 Prius, 2017 Elantra SE
Trim
XLT
  • ⏰ Email received 5:11PM CST Saturday 12/04/21
  • 📅 Build week January 31, 2022
  • 🛻 Iconic Silver, XLT hybrid, full size spare, hitch receiver, (spray-in liner removed 08/31/21)
  • 📍 Florida Panhandle
  • 🗓 Ordered 06/23/21
  • 🕺 Chipola Ford, Mariana FL

Ford email.jpg

Last edited:

mb300

XLT
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nissan Rogue
Trim
XLT
Ford's attempt to be fair to dealers with allocations is unfair to us who actually purchase their product. No one who ordered in June or July should be put back in line to keep hoping over and over again.

The fix is simple: Ford needs to start allocating dealer inventory to be sold from their lots only.

Buyer custom build orders need to be scheduled separately and be based upon date the order was placed minus any build constraints.
I wished you worked at Ford and you were in charge getting Mavs. scheduled.

Tourguide

First Edition
First Name
Pete
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Trim
First Edition
Received email on 12/2 at 1pm EST.

Lariat
Hybrid
First edition
Rapid red

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 8.41.42 AM.png
Congrats 👏. Looks great, just what I ordered (July 30) just silence 🤐 so far. When did you order?

Mite-o-Dan

XLT
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevy Colorado, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Trim
XLT
Well I just ordered 11/27, confirmed 11/29, and yesterday got a build date of 1/31, his is for 2.0 eco fwd with spray in liner, hitch reciever and weather mats
I hate you with every once of my heart, but gosh darn it i respect you.

Ryan

XLT
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No car
Trim
XLT
Ordered mine October 26th, I’ve heard nothing for 6 weeks. The waiting seems like torcher since we are down to one car.

ricurt

XL
First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer & Mustang
Trim
XL
Got a notice from Ford last month stating my truck was built and shipped on November 10th with a delivery Dec, 10 to 16th,. No way would it take a month to deliver. Was told by a Ford engineer friend that it is most likely in a storage yard waiting for a part or install of something. I'm not holding my breath for those delivery dates!

PcGnUs

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max
Trim
Lariat
Nothing but crickets here in my part of the world....

Ordered 8/12

No information has been received or acquired sense 8/12

Feeling left out like a wet beat puppy in the cold.

abcinv

XLT
First Name
Tommy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Volvo C30R ,'06 Tundra DBL Cab 4WD (72k miles)
Trim
XLT
Ordered (a Hybrid) 21August thru Chapman; hoping for delivery sometime in April. That's been my expectation since the beginning..

lenagrant9

XL
First Name
lena
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, Honda Civic
Trim
XL
I'd be super lucky to get one tomorrow since I ordered 11/13 :p I'm just not gonna think I'll get one just to not get my hopes up even though I ordered an Ecoboost.

I ordered 10/12 and havent gotten one yet :(

Advertisement

Advertisement