Sponsored

RESales

First Name
Loyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Yeah buddy! Got my email this week as well. Delivery date March 7th to the 13th. Order on August 16th. Hoping the delivery process doesn’t get messed up. Getting my Maverick built the way I wanted helped waiting and trust others will see it this way also….truth is, waiting sucks……
True, waiting has been terrible especially with no communication as to what is going on. I just hope that these protest that are about to happen; the truck deliveries and other products don't get in short supply.
Sponsored

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
I haven't received my email yet, but I contacted my dealer, as I haven't heard anything in 2 months. I was told that my build was being delayed by a few items.
1) Tonneau cover, 2) spray in bed liner, 3) gun safe in console. I started to remove said items and modify order. I was then contacted and told that my priority code had changed from 19 to 2. I guess, I might just be getting a build email pretty soon...

Bossman4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariet
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
1:14P

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
1:14 PM Eastern 1/13/2022
  • đź“… Your scheduled build week
built the week of February 28, 2022.
  • đź›» All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
1642100481384.png

• đź“Ť Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
Florida, Michigan
  • đź—“ Your original order date
Wed, Sep 8, 2021 with change to 4K towing on 10/12
  • đź•ş Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
Chapman Ford of Horsham
Just got my Window sticker. Supposed to be built next week, but have not heard the day!

Bossman4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariet
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got my Window sticker. Supposed to be built next week, but have not heard the day!
As discussed on this forum and by the Ford Video Guy, the price of the Lariat Luxury Package and Co-Pilot 360 have gone up as compared to my original agreement with Chapman of Horsham. So it sounds like just a discussion of price protection and incentives protection along with their original offer.

TheBrit

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 320i Xdrive
Look on the bottom of your window sticker..mine had the build date. If not the dealer can give you the date..

Sponsored

Bossman4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariet
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As discussed on this forum and by the Ford Video Guy, the price of the Lariat Luxury Package and Co-Pilot 360 have gone up as compared to my original agreement with Chapman of Horsham. So it sounds like just a discussion of price protection and incentives protection along with their original offer.
So it appears my truck is almost built.

YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT
Dear
Great news! Your 2022 Maverick LARIAT has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.
Our current estimate for delivery to Chapman Ford of Horsham is between April 25, 2022 and May 1, 2022.
Undoubtedly, this is an exciting moment for you. We invite you to access a copy of your window label and check the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below. We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference:​

Bossman4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariet
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So it appears my truck is almost built.

YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT

Dear
Great news! Your 2022 Maverick LARIAT has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.
Our current estimate for delivery to Chapman Ford of Horsham is between April 25, 2022 and May 1, 2022.
Undoubtedly, this is an exciting moment for you. We invite you to access a copy of your window label and check the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below. We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference:​

After being in production since 3/23, my luxury package has shipped on 3/31.

Dear ,

Your new 2022 Maverick LARIAT has shipped and is on its way!

Our current estimate for delivery to Chapman Ford of Horsham is between April 25, 2022 and May 1, 2022. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery.

Remember, you can easily access a copy of your window label and check the status of your Maverick at any time by clicking the button below. We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference:

Kenmar6549

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DAKOTA PICKUP

Received E Mail 3:22 PM 9/26:

We are excited to let you know your 2022 Maverick XLT has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of September 19, 2022.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Reineke Ford, Inc.. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.

Ordered 7/16/22. Fingers are crossed!!!!!​