Sponsored

vsspam

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Got a production date of March 7 on Jan 20th. Followed on Jan 27th by an "adjustment" to April 4th week for production. Yay! Not!
I received the exact same note and dates and the same "adjustment".

I ordered an XL hybrid back in August 2021. Does that match yours?
Sponsored

Synthesyze

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received the exact same note and dates and the same "adjustment".

I ordered an XL hybrid back in August 2021. Does that match yours?
I'm not the person you replied to but I received the same email. Ordered 8/17. Jan 20th I was notified of a March 7 build date and it was pushed back to April 4.

Hybrid XLT with Lux (spray-in bedliner)

matt09ad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda monkey. totaled 2001 ford ranger edge stepsi
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Mavlanta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid
So I got an email from the sales rep who has been handling my order saying that I'm scheduled for March...but nothing official from Ford, yet. Is that normal?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I got an email from the sales rep who has been handling my order saying that I'm scheduled for March...but nothing official from Ford, yet. Is that normal?
Nothing in this whole process has been normal 🙃! But the Ford site is slow to get updated. Also Ford should have your email address so those emails would go to you instead of the dealership.

Sponsored

Koolerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Gratz to anyone receiving build dates. Ordered XLT Hybrid Lux pkg/360 Pkg Alto Blue back on 6/23. Haven't been given any build date yet or any updates by dealer. I've always just gone and bought off the lot in the past for new or used vehicles and I gotta say waiting this long for a new model sucks!! Bought new Saturn back year 1 of their launch with zero issues compared to this Maverick. I wonder if building more in the US would offset delays for new product, including microchip and lithium battery demand. Enjoy your new ride kids....I know I will someday soon :)

Churaumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fiat 500
I doubt it matters much where the trucks are built in terms of materials constraints. It's a global economy and even if the US starts producing more chips and chemicals and all the other things, these things are short everywhere and Ford would still be competing for materials. Even if the government stepped in to prevent exports of these things, it's unlikely the US would produce enough of these things since they are relatively cheap items that aren't worth the cost to produce here.

TruckGal

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge and now the Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We are all screwed. Do not expect any Hybrid scheduling today.

Ford executives are targeting high profit builds. They stood up and said so.
Where do you think that leaves us?
Only Maverick builds gonna be scheduled are those that have all parts on hand right now. Parts and chips will be dedicated to profit making models.

Come on Ford, tell me that is not the truth!

My first order was placed 6-12-21, second one mid August. Both are Hybrid Lariat Lux with 360.
Hybrid builds are being pushed back already, why should we hope for any good news today?
Looks like our hybrid orders will be pushed to MY 2023 if we get them at all. Then there is no lock on the pricing once they get sent to next model year.

I really WANT my orders but I am lucky enough that I do not NEED them.

This bull crap delay stuff from Ford has soured me on a brand that I have supported since the 60's
I ordered a Hybrid Lariat Lux with 360 and got a build date email on January 20th for a build week of March 7th. On January 27th I got another email saying the build week is pushed to March 28th. So they are building the Hybrid Lariat Lux with 360. Maybe? As I have read the EcoBoost takes 3 chips and the Hybrids take 5 chips. My dealer, which has been great, says the chip shortage is real.

Oside Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Edge. 2022 XLT Cactus Gray Maverick Hybrid.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called and spoke to Ford… here is latest explanation:
Hybrids need 5 chips
Ecoboost need 3 chips
Ford doesn’t have enough Chips.
Splains everything.
Chips stuck on ships!!! :-(

Sponsored

Mavlanta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid
I got the scheduling email directly from Ford, so I know they have my email address. The sales rep told me it would be a few days...so we'll see.

Yanna

First Name
Yanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xlt
I got mine! Mav #3!!!!
Dear ROBERT DIVELEY,

We are excited to let you know your 2022 Maverick XLT has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of March 21, 2022.

In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Tuscaloosa Ford, LLC. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.

We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: 3FTTW8F95NRA53686.
When did you order it?

24forsure

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Gonna make some people mad placed order Jan 3rd ish got my built date just now for March 14th
Eb 2wd with pretty much just 360
Will update screenshots after work
I like the sound of that, I placed my order on Jan 26, just before the cut off. Went with Velocity Blue Lariat 2WD EB, with absolutely no extras. Didn’t want anything to hold it up.

Last edited:

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid