XLT
First Name
Benson
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro EX
Trim
XLT
Baffled...my First Edition order, 7/13/21...still no news. I tried the Ford marketing line...was on hold for 35 minutes and gave up waiting. So perplexing that orders placed months after me, are getting more information...Minnesota order location

Call Ford customer and confirm they DO HVE your order in their system. Perhaps your dealer never turned in all necessary forms.......like a copy of your drivers license.

RichApple

First Name
Ric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM
Trim
Undecided
Call Ford customer and confirm they DO HVE your order in their system. Perhaps your dealer never turned in all necessary forms.......like a copy of your drivers license.
Huge bummer…contacted Ford Marketing directly..they did have my order..BUT, even though I entered it 7/13/21 and it is a ‘First Edition’ hybrid…still NO PRODUCTION date…incredibly sad, and troubling..really complicates travel plans 6 months in advance.

fury88

Lariat
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, Soon to be Maverick owner
Trim
Lariat
Huge bummer…contacted Ford Marketing directly..they did have my order..BUT, even though I entered it 7/13/21 and it is a ‘First Edition’ hybrid…still NO PRODUCTION date…incredibly sad, and troubling..really complicates travel plans 6 months in advance.
That’s an understatement! LOL Ordered mine 9/6 figuring I’d have no problems getting it before my trip at the end of March. Now I’m not so sure! 😂

Benson

XLT
First Name
Benson
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro EX
Trim
XLT
I have a feeling you will be receiving your build date within the next two weeks (Thursdays).....if not, it will be something related to it being a First Edition.

RichApple

First Name
Ric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM
Trim
Undecided
I have a feeling you will be receiving your build date within the next two weeks (Thursdays).....if not, it will be something related to it being a First Edition.
Had I known the ‘First Edition’…was more like the “Last Edition"…I wouldn’t have paid for the luxury of the first last edition..just thinkin

Last edited:

Benson

XLT
First Name
Benson
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro EX
Trim
XLT
That’s an understatement! LOL Ordered mine 9/6 figuring I’d have no problems getting it before my trip at the end of March. Now I’m not so sure! 😂
My order: 07/21/21 Recd build date on Dec 9th for week of Feb. 14th. By the time i actually receive the truck it will probably be end of march/first of April.

NotAnonymous

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Product
Trim
First Edition
Mine was 6/24 And got the magic Email 12/9 for the 2/7/22 build week, So there is light in the tunnel. Good luck to all🤙🥳🎅
Agreed! I got the magic email on 12/9 with a 1/31/22 build week, so there is indeed hope! 🍻

Rob Cactus Gray

XLT
First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius, 14 Versa
Trim
XLT
No scheduling this week?

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape 2022 Ford Maverick
Trim
XLT
Have any Hybrids been scheduled recently???
They have been producing eco boosts and hybrids at a 60/40-70/30 so they have been but the eco boosts are still getting the majority over them

Jonny44

XLT
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2022 Polestar 2
Trim
XLT
Baffled...my First Edition order, 7/13/21...still no news. I tried the Ford marketing line...was on hold for 35 minutes and gave up waiting. So perplexing that orders placed months after me, are getting more information...Minnesota order location
Same here. Still haven't seen one on the roads, either. I've noticed listings at other dealers but haven't seen any on their lots. Too bad they razed the St. Paul Ranger plant!

Advertisement

Advertisement