Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
good luck!

62vus6.jpg
Remember the days when September rolled around and dealers were 10 deep in each model. The town was flooded overnight with new cars and trucks parked in driveways. Banks were making money on interest rates. If you wanted something that was not on the lot that week, they would do a dealer search and have it on the lot by the end of the week. If they did not have it per your specs, you special ordered it and it took about 5 weeks to get it, if the paint production was running on schedule. And today with machines building cars and technology is so advanced, it's a computer chip holding back production. Looks like the good Ole USA needs to invest in making computer chips here. Did you ever think we would have that trade off and technology and it work against us? Where's my bicycle?
Sponsored

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my 2.0 eco boost on the 1/14. I have a build date for the 2/27 currently. Pushed up from march 7th original
This gives me hope that my 2.0 lariat Lux gets done before July/June but I'm doubtful

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Remember the days when September rolled around and dealers were 10 deep in each model. The town was flooded overnight with new cars and trucks parked in driveways. Banks were making money on interest rates. If you wanted something that was not on the lot that week, they would do a dealer search and have it on the lot by the end of the week. If they did not have it per your specs, you special ordered it and it took about 5 weeks to get it, if the paint production was running on schedule. And today with machines building cars and technology is so advanced, it's a computer chip holding back production. Looks like the good Ole USA needs to invest in making computer chips here. Did you ever think we would have that trade off and technology and it work against us? Where's my bicycle?
Technology working against us? Just wait until AI figures out that humans are the inefficient factor. Ever seen iRobot? 🤖 :oops:

Last edited:

SeniorChiefMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat (on order)
Just spoke with my dealership and found that my July 3, 2021 order priority has moved from 16 (initial order) to 10 (lowest it goes before it gets put into production scheduling. HOPEFULLY this is a good sign.

Velocity Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid w/Spray-in bed liner.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just spoke with my dealership and found that my July 3, 2021 order priority has moved from 16 (initial order) to 10 (lowest it goes before it gets put into production scheduling. HOPEFULLY this is a good sign.

I hate to break it to you, but your dealership could've put you at Priority 10 the day they submitted your order to Ford. Those Priority levels 19 -10 are controlled by the dealership. Levels 9 - 1 are controlled by the Regional managers. You move to a Priority 2 when Ford is pulling your order for review. If they have the supplies for your build you get a build date, if they don't have them then you can sit at Priority 2 status for weeks or months waiting. If your dealership had you sitting at 16 and other orders at 10 then those orders would (could) be selected before yours. If, however, your dealership had all of it's retail orders at 16 then it's a moot point.

Sponsored

ssavon66

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevy Cruze
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I reached out to Ford yesterday to confirm that my order did in fact get placed before the Thursday cut off and they said it is showing in the system, but not processed yet. To anyone who is in the same boat of not receiving your confirmation email from Ford, they told me that it is an ongoing issue, but that the vehicles are in fact ordered.

Sheila S.

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Has anyone called Ford this morning to see why all of the monthly pushbacks? This sucks.
I got this odd email 1/27/22. Really doesn't tell me anything. Can someone explain. Scheduling email. It has a line on it with 4 dots 2 are filled in. Order confirmed and scheduled for production. No explanation.

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got this odd email 1/27/22. Really doesn't tell me anything. Can someone explain. Scheduling email. It has a line on it with 4 dots 2 are filled in. Order confirmed and scheduled for production. No explanation.
I'll take the bait.....
You're scheduled bruh be happy

dale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

ATCS Reppel welcome aboard to the hurry up and wait line. I have a RR Hybrid First Edition on order since 6/10. Still nothing. I feel for you brother.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder who at Ford is probably going to get a promotion and fat bonus for getting the world excited about a new hybrid truck without seeing if the world can supply building new hybrid trucks.
That's bound to happen. I mean, we've already been through:

Wild Enthusiasm
Disillusionment
A Search for the Guilty
Persecution of the Innocent

so that leaves ...
Praise and Honour for the Non-Participants

Sponsored

Hunny

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Cyber Orange.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called and spoke to Ford… here is latest explanation:
Hybrids need 5 chips
Ecoboost need 3 chips
Ford doesn’t have enough Chips.
Splains everything.
OK, so all of us in this group take the Maverick money, build a production facility for chips here in AMERICA and we'll be in t
Good for you but what the hell.... I have been waiting since July for my hybrid....
Me toooooooooo.........

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OK, so all of us in this group take the Maverick money, build a production facility for chips here in AMERICA and we'll be in t

Me toooooooooo.........
Me threeeeeee...... 😒🤣

PMJR18

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid
Gonna make some people mad placed order Jan 3rd ish got my built date just now for March 14th
Eb 2wd with pretty much just 360
Will update screenshots after work
What!! Happy for you pissed for me!

Mav2112

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I never received an email but called Ford last night and was given my vin. My dealer called today to tell me that I am scheduled for week of 3/14. I ordered Lariat Ecoboost, stand alone spray in Bedliner, fx4, co pilot 360, and 4k tow packages on 10/15. I had been waiting, checking emails each Thur and the dang thing was scheduled all along. This system is so messed up.

murphizzle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, Ford Explorer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I never received an email but called Ford last night and was given my vin. My dealer called today to tell me that I am scheduled for week of 3/14. I ordered Lariat Ecoboost, stand alone spray in Bedliner, fx4, co pilot 360, and 4k tow packages on 10/15. I had been waiting, checking emails each Thur and the dang thing was scheduled all along. This system is so messed up.
What number do you call?
Sponsored