First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4runner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks, I asked the dealer if he had a VIN when he called but said he did not yet. Hopefully soon.
Make any changes before a VIN is issued. I wanted to add a 4K and it was a 'no-go' due to a VIN being issued.
Sponsored

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am not sure they really care too much. I got on Messenger and had a conversation with someone. They referred me to Ford customer service which I had already been in contact with. You can vent there also but I have had no response from anyone since I first contacted them that way.
A few of us have started dropping Mike Levine, (Director for Ford North American Marketing), a tweet on Friday’s as he “heads to the weekend” he is @mrlevine if interested… helps me to feel a little less helpless in this process

Ford Maverick 📣 1/20 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS ARRIVING!!] 9FF65662-2F67-46A8-8197-7D5002B8B90E

Pappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1642085133230-png.png
June 15, 2021 order date in Ohio, XL Hybrid with spray-in bed liner, theft prevention hinge, hard rollup, 400W inverter, trailer hitch receiver, full size spare, all weather mats, truck bed lighting

wrswaim

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1642085133230-png.png
Ordered mine mid-September 2021 and nothing yet, starting to get pretty discouraged about it with no communication and may pull out of this and get something else. Salesman at my dealership says nothing has been communicated and no heads up on anything either. Anyone else order that far back and seeing any light at the end of the tunnel?

Thanks, Walt

Sponsored

Mark Rash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wish I knew as well. Ford says talk to dealer. Dealer shows it entered with correct info. Some how order was never linked to my account. All info is correct. At least there for sure is an order. I had to get the dealer code and order number in order for ford to give me updates. Typically I check with online chat every week with that info. Takes just a few minutes going through chat.

Also, Ford customer service can't see the priority code. You have to get that from the dealer. Not that it really means anything apparently.
For a Maverick, the order will never show in your account. Once you get a VIN, you can add that to your vehicle dashboard, but even then, your order will not show up under reservations/orders in your Ford.com account. It's something to do with the lead-to-order process used specifically on the Maverick.

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was scheduled today with Hybrid Lariat Lux Package, order confirmed July 21 from Chapman

You are close - I am July 21 Lariat Lux and I was JUST scheduled.

I also have a moonroof.
Maybe I'm getting close for selection? Ordered 7/26/21 Lariat Hybrid, Rapid Red, Luxury Pkg., CoPilot 360, First Edition. Still waiting!!!

mb300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nissan Rogue and 2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long term, smaller dealerships going out of business is exactly what Ford wants (but won't/can't say). Makes perfect business sense, deal with fewer dealers who more than likely are going to be in far better shape financially to buy/move high volumes.

As a consumer I really don't care which dealers bite the dust as long as there is one reasonably close to me (200 miles) that I know will be able to get a vehicle because they get plenty of allocations.
You would care if it was your dealership.

mb300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nissan Rogue and 2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I hope this isn't what Ford is doing. If a small dealership isn't selling many vehicles because they can't get customers orders because of no allocations since the majority of the allocations are going to the mega dealership, is that the small dealership's fault. I think about my local dealership here in Tucson. There's, Jim Click Ford (mega), and he also has a controlling interest in the other Ford dealership, Holmes Tuttle Ford (small). Basically a single Ford dealership for Tucson, yet this week, no allocation for Holmes Tuttle. Did Jim Click get any, I don't know, but as a "smaller" dealership HT didn't get any so another week goes by on July 5th order. I just don't see how it's fair or right that smaller dealership don't get the same priority as larger dealership especially when it comes to customer online orders. A person has clearly made their intention known by placing an order and in most case giving a down payment should get just as much priority as a person who ordered at a mega dealership. Allocations should be based on the day you ordered not which dealership you ordered from. As I understand it, allocations are currently based on the number of sales a dealership does per month, but that's based on stock orders (I don't believe it also applies to online orders) So why should a larger dealership get priority over a small dealership? If the Maverick was built and sent to the small dealership Ford has still "sold" a truck the same as if it went to a large dealership. No matter where a Maverick ends up right now chances are very high it's sold, because someone has ordered it. Yes, there have been cases where a person has turned down the order, which now gives the dealership the ability to add ADM (or not) if they want. Plus according to Ford's own data a Maverick is only spending an average of 4 days on a dealer's lot before being sold. So again why should a person be penalized for ordering locally, support their local economy? As a consumer I do care about my local dealership that's been here since 1955.
I agree with you a 100%. I still get upset at this whole process, but I have made up my mind Ford is going to build me this damn truck even if I have to take them to court and sue there ass.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To be fair I ordered in July from a large dealer (Chapman) and I continue to get passed over week after week.
Did Tom ever update us on how many allocations they received? Radio silence from them lately.

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For a Maverick, the order will never show in your account. Once you get a VIN, you can add that to your vehicle dashboard, but even then, your order will not show up under reservations/orders in your Ford.com account. It's something to do with the lead-to-order process used specifically on the Maverick.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally! Because this is something that has been bothering me since I ordered. Where did you get that info from? When I have called Ford directly (asking them if they can link my order to my account), they have always been super vague and said things like "your order is in, but sort of not in".

Which as you can imagine instills tons of confidence in me.....

maverick92

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F150 Lightning
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did Tom ever update us on how many allocations they received? Radio silence from them lately.
Not that I've seen. Everyone on the forum knows Ford's allocation system is garbage and the dealer can't do much except tell you what items are constrained. I'm surprised they don't just post their allocation numbers weekly for full transparency and tell people to direct their anger at the mothership.

As terrible as the Maverick process has been, the Lightning reservation and ordering has been an absolute dumpster fire. Dealers were able to let their friends and family jump to the front of the line or charge people $30k for the privilege.

Reactions: srg

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now that I have my elusive build date....
Are possible schedule changes posted on Thursday as well??
Moved forward, or pushed back.
I was pushed back three times from the original 11/8 to 11/15 (email on Sunday 10/10), 11/22 (email on Friday 10/29) and 11/29 (email on Thursday 11/25).

YoungMaverick

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT w/ FX4, 4k Tow, Lux
Ordered mine mid-September 2021 and nothing yet, starting to get pretty discouraged about it with no communication and may pull out of this and get something else. Salesman at my dealership says nothing has been communicated and no heads up on anything either. Anyone else order that far back and seeing any light at the end of the tunnel?

Thanks, Walt
Ordered in October and also have heard nothing. Been calling a Ford at this number (800) 334-4375 to get info from the folks who manage the orders. Still not assigned a VIN, no build date, etc. Was told in December to expect a build date by the end of January--apparently because its an Ecobooster and NOT the hybrid, which is taking longer--so im crossing my fingers that I might get a VIN next week.
Sponsored