Sponsored

Churaumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fiat 500
Congrats to all of the long suffering hybrid owners. Looks like that's all that will be built for awhile ;) One question: if the Maverick is so popular, why not build it in more plants than just Hermasillo???
The Mav shares many parts with other vehicles built there so it's a natural fit. Also factoring in this is Ford seems to have really dropped the ball on market research and severely underestimated demand. But, they have shown with the Bronco they are fine with leaving people hanging, so I doubt they'll open another line elsewhere.
Sponsored

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I placed my order 2 weeks ago on January 7th, dealer said they get 6 allocations a month and there are 20 orders ahead of mine. So I'll be surprised if I get a "scheduled for production" email in May.

Lariat Ecoboost, Alto Blue, Lariat Lux, 4K Tow, CoPilot 360, Moonroof

Last edited:

MTMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy 1T
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You would care if it was your dealership.
The Ford dealership in our town closed 20ish years ago, no biggie. Next closest is 65 miles and also have them 120, 130 & 180 miles away.

Mark Rash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally! Because this is something that has been bothering me since I ordered. Where did you get that info from? When I have called Ford directly (asking them if they can link my order to my account), they have always been super vague and said things like "your order is in, but sort of not in".

Which as you can imagine instills tons of confidence in me.....
Yes, it's strange, but Maverick orders will never show in your Ford.com account under Reservations & Orders. I'm pretty sure @fordvideoguy has discussed it but I can confirm it from my own experience as well. My dealer ensured my order was approved via COVP/ROVP, even though my order didn't show in my account. I got scheduled last week for a 2/28 build week, and added my VIN to my Ford.com account, but the order itself still doesn't show there. I think it's because they used a different lead-to-order process with the Maverick than they did with Bronco, Bronco Sport, and other orders.

To clarify, I can track the order now that I have a VIN - but it will probably never show under Reservations & Orders. And to further clarify, when you call Ford, they're looking in a different system than what you see on Ford.com, at least for the Maverick.

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've lost all faith in ever getting scheduled :(

The fact that there are still unscheduled JUNE 2021 orders at this point shows how broken Ford's allocation system is.
Mav XLT hybrid ordered July 19, 2021.....received my Feb 14 build date week email on Decamber 9th. Fingers crossed!

Sponsored

Lombardidm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, 2016 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered July 13th, rapid red FE with splash guards, still haven’t heard a word. This starting to get a bit frustrating!! 🤨
Yep, ordered my RR, 1st Edition 30 Aug...and it been all crickets! At Duval Ford last night for the monthly Mustang meeting and the sales manager had no real clue when it might go to build...he said Batteries are the issue...we've heard that before!

Kekambas

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Ordered September 23 xl plain Jane upgraded to an xlt late October early November the view online link from my order confirmation email hasn’t worked for two months and at this point I really don’t give a damn. I don’t get my hopes up at all anymore on Thursdays and told myself that if they try to shove me to 2023 well let’s just say I am not gonna be the one who can do the shoving they can crossways and dry for all I care.
Paid $1000 deposit and ordered Oxford White/Lariat/Ecoboost/Lux/Eco/4K/360/moonroof/18” tires/hard rollup/ all weather with carpet mats on Sept 17th. My order sheet stated Priority 10 and the link provided in Ford’s confirmation email stopped working.

Like you, think it was a month or two ago that I noticed and got excited that it could indicate o was getting close to receiving a build date. I called the dealership but was told that “Ford must have updated their website.” Why did the link stop working?

MarkiNovi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hopes are low. Order date was October 9th. Hybrid, XLT, Lux Package. Dealer told me when I ordered that a conservative expected arrival date was 6 months from order. I have not received a build date yet. Fingers-crossed for today.
Sorry, I ordered the same first week of sept and still crickets, so you will have a good wait - like me.

Blessedintx

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please provide the following when you announce that you received your email
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

1642085133230-png.png
Why would anyone need the time email is received? Just curious 🤔

Detroit~made

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In reading through several pages of pending June and July orders I noticed a common theme, Hybrid with Copilot 360. This would fall in line with current chip shortages and might explain the delays. Unfortunately I fall into this group but who knows, maybe I’ll hit next week. 😉 🛻

Sponsored

Joe Mav

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 F 150 XL
Ordered August 15th
Build date March 14th, e-mail received on Jan 20th
XLT spray in, floor mats, tow hitch, hood deflector textured,
In cab 400 wt, Alto Blue hybrid
Southwest Washington
Vancouver Ford

Update: Still waiting...Truck has been sitting in Portland for over Month.

Last edited:

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

WOOOOOOOOOOO
  • ⏰ Email Received 11:24 AM CST
  • 📅 March 7th build week
  • :cool: Cactus Grey XLT AWD 4x4 with Tow Package, 110 Watt Power Inverter & Sliding Rear Window
  • 📍 North Texas
  • 🗓 Ordered 12.10.21
  • 🕺 Sam Pack's Five Star Ford, Carrollton, TX
Capture MAV.PNG
Congrats! Now tell your salesman to get Ford to hurry up and schedule my August hybrid order from the same dealership. ;)

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered August 15th
Build date March 14th, e-mail received on Jan 20th
XLT spray in, floor mats, tow hitch, hood deflector textured,
In cab 400 wt, Alto Blue
Southwest Washington
Vancouver Ford
Hybrid?

Charlesguy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Wouldn't be much trouble for them to just knock out a bare bones ecoboost XL with no options, right? :LOL: Just go ahead and schedule and get it off your plate, guys.
i ordered mine base xl with a eco boost on Jan 10th and I have already recieved my build date of march 7th. Now if that actually happens we will see. Lol
Sponsored