XLT
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Trim
XLT
There is another thread going around where there are quite a few people who’s Maverick are built, but it’s on hold for chip shortage.

I want to say a majority if not all of them in that thread were recently produced ecoboosts, but I haven’t looked at that thread for a while.
Yes I spoke to someone at Ford today and was told it was on chip hold. But @fordvideoguy said should be lifted already ;(
Advertisement

NorthShoreMaverick

XLT
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Trim
XLT
There is another thread going around where there are quite a few people who’s Maverick are built, but it’s on hold for chip shortage.

I want to say a majority if not all of them in that thread were recently produced ecoboosts, but I haven’t looked at that thread for a while.
My window sticker date was updated today but tracker is down so not sure if it has been built. Usually with sticker date changes some sort of action was taken.

bbhaag

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vibe
Trim
XLT
I checked the tracker this morning. It' has become part of my morning routine. haha

Anyway, I went from not having a production date just the email saying the week of the 12/20 to an actual production date in the tracker with an estimated delivery date of 1/17/2022!! YAY!!

production with delivery date..png

Advertisement

Advertisement