FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My understanding was that if you make a major change, like color or trim level change, like go from XLT to Lariat, that will reset your date, otherwise you can make minor changes with no penalty, unless your name is Delzona, then it's "hammer time" 😁 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Your posts have pulled me through man. Don't leave when your sweet ride arrives.
Sponsored

DCP

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2018 Escape, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received my email
  • ⏰ 10:47 (CST)
  • πŸ“… Build week 3/14
  • πŸ›» Hot Pepper Red Hybrid XLT lux + all weather and carpet mats)
  • πŸ“ Southeast region - Tennessee)
  • πŸ—“ 8/16
  • πŸ•Ί Golden Circle Ford, Jackson, TN

Ranger5.0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Lexus IS350 F Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This morning I was surprised by the production email. I wasn't even excited and had quit looking for it.

Ordered July 7th
Production March 7th
Hybrid XLT, Luxury Package, Alto Blue
Vancouver Ford in Washington
Email received at 9AM Pacific

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your posts have pulled me through man. Don't leave when your sweet ride arrives.
At the rate I'm going it's going to be another 6 months before I get my Maverick, it is truly a πŸ¦„! 🀣 πŸ˜‚

Waitingtosee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Explorer Limited, 2022 Ford Maverick FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered July 13th, rapid red FE with splash guards, still haven’t heard a word. This starting to get a bit frustrating!! 🀨

Sponsored

JackZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Cruz, Ford Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This entire process is confusing, frustrating, and ridiculous. Hybrid ordered 7/27/21. It was scheduled to be built 1/19/22 then got changed to 2/9/22! Just read where an owner was scheduled for the week of 2/7 and found out his truck is being built this week. He got changed to my original build week and I got pushed to his build week. Ford needs to get it together. I’m finally mad!

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Some encouraging news for you June and July folks. I called my sales guy at Larson Ford in Lakewood, New Jersey to inquire about the $500 Farm Bureau discount. We started shooting the breeze and he told me in the last month, they have received five Mavericks that were very early orders from June and July. This is not a huge dealer, more like medium size.

77Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick lariat 2.0 AWD cactus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer called me last week to tell me I have a build week of 02/28, said truck should arrive 2-4 weeks after. I have not received an email from Ford however, how soon should I look for that.

I ordered 09/28 ordered Cactus Gray Lariat 2.0 AWD with FX4

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What?!?! NOOOOOOOO! I also ordered a Lariat Hybrid with the Luxury package. This was not the news I wanted to hear. I am with a "big town" dealer. Does that really matter?
I was scheduled today with Hybrid Lariat Lux Package, order confirmed July 21 from Chapman
I ordered the Hybrid, Lariat, Lux Package in August - no build date yet.
To be fair I ordered in July from a large dealer (Chapman) and I continue to get passed over week after week.
You are close - I am July 21 Lariat Lux and I was JUST scheduled.

I also have a moonroof.

maggie06

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 crv 2022 oxford white maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer called me last week to tell me I have a build week of 02/28, said truck should arrive 2-4 weeks after. I have not received an email from Ford however, how soon should I look for that.

I ordered 09/28 ordered Cactus Gray Lariat 2.0 AWD with FX4
Dealer should have given you a vin. Go on Ford order tracker and input vin and order number (when it's working). You will see your status.

Sponsored

TulieMark06

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another Thursday and no joy.:cry:

Has now been 204 days since order confirmed via e-mail from Ford - CG Hybrid XLT w/Lux, rear window and floor mats.

duke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid, Fusion, S10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At the rate I'm going it's going to be another 6 months before I get my Maverick, it is truly a πŸ¦„! 🀣 πŸ˜‚
I hardly ever post but just so you know, I'm cheering for you and will be excited to read when your truck is(inevitably) scheduled. Because we're neighbors, I tend to look for your posts. Good luck, your friend in Nogales.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hardly ever post but just so you know, I'm cheering for you and will be excited to read when your truck is(inevitably) scheduled. Because we're neighbors, I tend to look for your posts. Good luck, your friend in Nogales.
Thanks for the encouragement neighbor! Have you received your Maverick yet? I think I remember someone getting a Ecoboost that was from Nogales, was that you?

duke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid, Fusion, S10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the encouragement neighbor! Have you received your Maverick yet? I think I remember someone getting a Ecoboost that was from Nogales, was that you?
I have a hybrid Lariat ordered. I originally received a build date of January 24th and that's subsequently been changed to February 7th. The guys at Horne Ford told me they've received a few Ecoboost Mavericks. They said one went to someone in Patagonia. I still haven't seen any Mavericks in person. Thanks again for your posts. I enjoy them.
Sponsored