Chance301

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Curious of your VIN. You should have it and will need it for tracking. Trying to figure out when my was scheduled as call Monday with a 951xx series VIN and 8/29 build date. Actually not too many VIN series posted as been looking for them.
My vin is a 958xx. Scheduled for 9/5 build. Was notified yesterday
Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone else not receive their XLT Hybrid yet that ordered Aug 2021 or earlier?
Ordered 08/06/21
Area 51, XLT w/ Luxury Package.
Sales manager says I am at "Priority 2" which supposedly is close to being scheduled.
I ordered 08/13/21, XLT Hybrid with luxury and 360. I got a VIN on 05/20/22, and scheduled date(s).

Based on my experience, getting scheduled is not a significant event.

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still a priority 19 as of today, which was to be expected. I did my normal script as always, but with an extra added on the end that really soured the conversation this week.

Hello "insert chat person's name here"! Hope you are having a good day so far. I would like to check on the status of my Maverick order please.

Then....

Order number xxxx
Dealer Code xxxxx

Then....

Ok. So no VIN assigned and no production/build week assigned yet?

Then.....

One more question. Is the secondary status "Unscheduled - Clean"? Or is it reporting some other secondary status? Also, can you please confirm the current priority code associated with the order?

Then the extra/new question for this week that put me in a mood.....

One last question. Last one I promise. Haha. Can you confirm when the Maverick order banks will open? I have seen some conflicting dates and wonder if you can help.

Their answer was an almost immediate "You gotta ask your dealer about that". My response was a quick "The dealers usually tell us to ask you".

They ended the chat pretty much immediately after that. Fun times.....

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I thought this was a build week. Hardly anything is being scheduled.

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought this was a build week. Hardly anything is being scheduled.
IMO production has slowed considerably. I have had a VIN since 4/15 and still 2 or 3 weeks from going into production. That's a long time to have my VIN yet still not built. I think Ford is realizing no need to schedule builds if they can't get them done by end of 2022. I don't know just seems like they have slowed way down in their builds. My last 5 of VIN is 82559. I have no clue where they are at in actual production.

Drusome

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius - moving on up
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Contacted Ford Chat yesterday to check on my order. He told me that my vehicle is in Order Processing , then said it has a scheduled ETA of 26 Sep to 2 Oct 2022. After he confirmed that the referenced ETA was the time it was projected to be at the dealer, I asked if there was a VIN, and he said yes, VIN 905##. I ordered a Cyber Orange, Lariat Lux, no extras, on 26 Oct 2021 if anyone is still keeping track somewhere.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Contacted Ford Chat yesterday to check on my order. He told me that my vehicle is in Order Processing , then said it has a scheduled ETA of 26 Sep to 2 Oct 2022. After he confirmed that the referenced ETA was the time it was projected to be at the dealer, I asked if there was a VIN, and he said yes, VIN 905##. I ordered a Cyber Orange, Lariat Lux, no extras, on 26 Oct 2021 if anyone is still keeping track somewhere.
Hybrid or Ecoboost?

Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

res0991

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Checked with ford chat today, got a VIN! Removed CP and Lux from my build last week.

scottp01

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta (on death's door)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Called Ford today. Big surprise, my Nov 1st Ecoboost order STILL isn't scheduled.

But, the woman I spoke to on the phone had some interesting information for me:
  • She was surprised that I did not get an email about the supply constraints holding up my order.
  • She said that my dealer needs to complete an COVP confirming that I'm going to wait for my selected options. She told me that this may be why other trucks with the same options have been scheduled while mine still is in "order processing."
  • She said that the private offer is separate from price protection. She told me that I was price-protected and that I qualified for the private offer in August. I asked directly "So that mean I get the truck at 2022 MSRP, even if the price on a 2023 is higher, minus the private offer?" which se replied yes.
  • After the phone call, she called me back to tell me that I qualified for a $750 offer that expirers October 1st. (I laughed for a solid minute after she told me this. Oh the irony!)
None of this matches the information I've gotten from my dealer, this forum, or any official source.

All-in-all, this is par for the course of Ford. Mixed messages and blaming the dealer while the dealer blames Ford.

I've seen tons of Ecoboosts with Luxury packages ordered after mine scheduled. If something was holding up my order, Ford should have contacted me MONTHS AGO!!

At this point, I am shopping for different vehicles. If my Maverick gets scheduled before I find something else, great. If not, Ford can go suck a fat one. This ordering process is downright abusive.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

All-in-all, this is par for the course of Ford. Mixed messages and blaming the dealer while the dealer blames Ford.

I've seen tons of Ecoboosts with Luxury packages ordered after mine scheduled. If something was holding up my order, Ford should have contacted me MONTHS AGO!!

At this point, I am shopping for different vehicles. If my Maverick gets scheduled before I find something else, great. If not, Ford can go suck a fat one. This ordering process is downright abusive.
THIS is the kind of comment that SHOULD scare Ford management half to death. There will come a day when auto makers actually need customers and those of us going through this will remember.
Sponsored