First Name
Wilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
None of this bodes well… i took the over on the 12/5 week being the first MY23 build… still feel good about that bet
I don’t get it my22 is school for 12-5 so are they making 22&23 the same day🤷🏻‍♀️
Sponsored

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I don’t get it my22 is school for 12-5 so are they making 22&23 the same day🤷🏻‍♀️
No. You're cancelled.

All scheduled MY22 builds in December will not actually get built. You're being cancelled and moved to MY23.

03 truck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
03 f150 2018 edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
O
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just cancel the remaining 2022's like they are doing for the Escape. Us 22's who got bumped to 23 model have waited way too long and now we have to wait well into 2023??? come on already. They why did Ford take orders for the 23's? That only compounded this total fiasco they have created at our expense! Fix this mess already!!
No. You're cancelled.

All scheduled MY22 builds in December will not actually get built. You're being cancelled and moved to MY23.

03 truck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
03 f150 2018 edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
O
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a Maverick on 9/19-22 I ordered a 23 dealer said it's ordered don't worry about it I never got an email I never got anything call the dealer said how come I didn't get any confirmation and she said don't worry about it it's ordered gave him a $500 deposit all I have is receipt for $500 ordered an lht cyber Orange luxury package FX package told you'll get your truck in about 7 weeks been 5 weeks haven't heard anything still didn't get a confirmation so I expect that I might be dead before I get my Maverick but then my grandson will appreciate it ask the dealer what their allocations were they didn't know they just knew that my truck wasn't in there ask him when they think it's coming don't worry about it it's on its way it's going to be built.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered a Maverick on 9/19-22 I ordered a 23 dealer said it's ordered don't worry about it I never got an email I never got anything call the dealer said how come I didn't get any confirmation and she said don't worry about it it's ordered gave him a $500 deposit all I have is receipt for $500 ordered an lht cyber Orange luxury package FX package told you'll get your truck in about 7 weeks been 5 weeks haven't heard anything still didn't get a confirmation so I expect that I might be dead before I get my Maverick but then my grandson will appreciate it ask the dealer what their allocations were they didn't know they just knew that my truck wasn't in there ask him when they think it's coming don't worry about it it's on its way it's going to be built.
Try using punctuation. It will make your posts easier to read.

If your dealer told you you'd get a Maverick in 7 weeks he's a fool, a liar or most likely both.

70 weeks is a much more realistic time frame!