First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m watching October, November, December and January orders being built with Lux and CP360 packages… the same packages that are holding up my September order. There is no first in, first out being done, it’s all based on dealer allocations and obviously my dealer has zero allocations.
Agreed. I’m in the same boat. Mid-September XLT hybrid with luxury and co pilot 360. I’ve seen many orders placed months after mine with the same build get scheduled. FIFO is a blatant lie
Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agreed. I’m in the same boat. Mid-September XLT hybrid with luxury and co pilot 360. I’ve seen many orders placed months after mine with the same build get scheduled. FIFO is a blatant lie
XLT Luxury package trucks seem to take the longest. Are you sure you've seen them months ahead of you? Several members on this forum are waiting on their XLT/Lux Hybrids from September and earlier.

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick has one week planned for scheduling so far... Good luck getting it even if already scheduled.

Looks like they are pushing Bronco sport, a higher profit margin till end of my22.

Last edited:

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick has one week planned for scheduling so far... Good luck getting it even if already scheduled.

Looks like they are pushing Bronco sport, a higher profit margin till end of my22.
Bronco Sport doesn't have a hybrid option plus most of the trims use a completely different engine than the Maverick. If they have a pile of the 1.3 turbo 3's sitting around they can build Bronco Sports provided they don't have other constraints on it. They probably do have limitations but I don't know as I'm not following Bronco Sport.

It sure looks like they are going to close out Bronco Sport this week or next and then devote the remaining scheduling for the plant to Maverick.

woppinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Is this the "last chance" for 2022 build scheduling before having to re-order for 2023?

(XLT Lux Hybrid + Copilot ordered in October 2021)

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is this the "last chance" for 2022 build scheduling before having to re-order for 2023?

(XLT Lux Hybrid + Copilot ordered in October 2021)
No. They will continue to schedule through week of 10/17, which should take place on 8/18. You got 4 more weeks to go.

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford would have to get rid of allocations to follow FIFO and that ain't happening.

woppinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
No. They will continue to schedule through week of 10/17, which should take place on 8/18. You got 4 more weeks to go.
OK, thanks.

(New orders open up 8/2 though, right? Would it make sense to reorder then, or wait until after the 18th, or ??)

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OK, thanks.

(New orders open up 8/2 though, right? Would it make sense to reorder then, or wait until after the 18th, or ??)
You can still order 8/2 and if your MY22 gets scheduled after that, your 23 can be canceled.

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well you are the exception. It's been known for quite some time now that emails don't come out for build weeks.
me too. email for build week 1 August.

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
me too. email for build week 1 August.
August 1 is very close.. so I can see that happening. But the official word is that they don't email until you have a build DAY rather than week now.

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’d be happy with getting scheduled this coming week, but the last date I read said Ford would be scheduling through Aug 18.

How will everyone feel if you place your updated order for a 2023 on Aug 2 and them get scheduled for a 2022 still? 🙃
Would ordering a 2023 get a person a Maverick sooner than waiting for a 2022?

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can still order 8/2 and if your MY22 gets scheduled after that, your 23 can be canceled.
Tim said that all ‘22 orders not scheduled by Aug 2 will be auto rolled into a ‘23 model according to his video, and you will receive a private offer to help offset the price/finance changes. Correct me if I heard that wrong 😉

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tim said that all ‘22 orders not scheduled by Aug 2 will be auto rolled into a ‘23 model according to his video, and you will receive a private offer to help offset the price/finance changes. Correct me if I heard that wrong 😉
Was that said in this week’s stream? Last I heard him say that we need to submit a new ‘23 order and will have both ‘22 & ‘23 orders simultaneously until ‘22 scheduling is completed.
Sponsored