Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I called CS on July 14. The rep informed me that no, you aren't scheduled yet. On Wednesday July 27 I stopped by the dealership to learn what I needed to do to get my 2023 rollover order into the system (this was just before the change to mid-September was announced). The guy at the computer desk said Guess what? You got a VIN, 969xx, with build week of 9-5.

So @fordvideoguy what should I be doing to make sure I get my Maverick? I assume there are still constraints, that my truck may not be rolling down the production line by the time people can begin ordering 2023s on September 15. Does my order with a VIN assigned guarantee that I will get my Velocity Blue 2022 Hybrid? Should I demand that my salesman enter a rollover order, or will they be unable to do that since my original order already has a VIN?
If you have a VIN and a build date, there is nothing to do. It will be built, just sit back and wait for it to be built.

Congratulations
Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good to hear. I just received a call from my dealer that I now have a tentative build date for August 29th. Looks like we're similar. No VIN # that I know of, guess I'll email dealer on that.
my dealer rep had called me with good news about the VIN, I was in shock and forgot about a build date until later. :eek: I texted him and asked for the build date and he had it. Your dealer should have both if he has 1 (y)

7Litre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you have a VIN and a build date, there is nothing to do. It will be built, just sit back and wait for it to be built.

Congratulations
Thank you! And thanks for your dedication to keeping us informed and updated.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Wow, Sept. 18th. Order still no scheduled date? What configuration is your build?
XLT.AWD.LUX.CP360.4KTOW.FSSpare.RearWindow…. I dropped splash guards, Soft Tonneau Cover back in February. I’m holding out because these are why I went with the Maverick rather than the Ridgeline. If they don’t make it this year, I’ll get the Ridgeline. I’m 72 and don’t want to waste any more time chasing windmills.

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XLT.AWD.LUX.CP360.4KTOW.FSSpare.RearWindow…. I dropped splash guards, Soft Tonneau Cover back in February. I’m holding out because these are why I went with the Maverick rather than the Ridgeline. If they don’t make it this year, I’ll get the Ridgeline. I’m 72 and don’t want to waste any more time chasing windmills.
I see, some big constraints, but get what you want. I'm also 72, plan on keeping this truck awhile! I didn't have Lux or 360, just dropped splash guards, full size spare & tonneau cover. Can get all those after. Good luck!!

Sponsored

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I see, some big constraints, but get what you want. I'm also 72, plan on keeping this truck awhile! I didn't have Lux or 360, just dropped splash guards, full size spare & tonneau cover. Can get all those after. Good luck!!
You too! It frustrating seeing all the hybrids being scheduled with lux and cp360, but it keeps me hopeful. I’ve got 2 Honda dealers that will sell me the Ridgeline at MSRP…. A few years ago I would have picked them up for about 15% below…. Times are certainly changing.

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have identical build minus the FS spare. Just got scheduled 2 weeks ago. I found out through the ford chat. Be sure to ask them if you have a VIN and build date specifically or they will just say order processing. Possible you are scheduled already since that’s a old eco order.
Good luck 🍀

Chance301

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You too! It frustrating seeing all the hybrids being scheduled with lux and cp360, but it keeps me hopeful. I’ve got 2 Honda dealers that will sell me the Ridgeline at MSRP…. A few years ago I would have picked them up for about 15% below…. Times are certainly changing.
Guess we’re an “old timers” club. I’m 73 and still waiting for my July hybrid xlt lux order. Just got a vin but no build date yet. The times certainly have changed! Would never have considered going through this a few years ago! Good luck!

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have identical build minus the FS spare. Just got scheduled 2 weeks ago. I found out through the ford chat. Be sure to ask them if you have a VIN and build date specifically or they will just say order processing. Possible you are scheduled already since that’s a old eco order.
Good luck 🍀
That’s great, but I really think Ford is totally using the allocation system and clearly my dealer has no allocations. You are an entire month after me and you’re being scheduled. I spoke with Ford today and got the same old “ you’re in order processing, keep in touch with your dealer blah blah blah”. Good luck with your Maverick.
Sponsored