First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe, Cactus Grey XLT on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm still holding out hope that Ford will throw a few more 22s in to the scheduling, but at this point it doesn't really matter since there's not really going to be any downtime at the plant between model years.

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2.0 ecoboost, Ford Crown Victoria
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I could be way off here but it looks like all the 22 order scheduling is complete and those with build dates are set. Now into 23my planning.
Sceduling is always a month or two prior to build correct? 23my build starting in Nov. maybe.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is still the possibility of a small amount of cleanup scheduling before production ends.

Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
that explains why they pushed my build week back to 9/19 from 9/5...
They'll probably move it again, but I have a VIN so expecting I will still get a firm build date soon and truck built as a MY22 still.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I could be way off here but it looks like all the 22 order scheduling is complete and those with build dates are set. Now into 23my planning.
Sceduling is always a month or two prior to build correct? 23my build starting in Nov. maybe.
no it isn't. they are still moving us around on build dates. I am currently at 9/19, but expect it to change again.

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2.0 ecoboost, Ford Crown Victoria
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

no it isn't. they are still moving us around on build dates. I am currently at 9/19, but expect it to change again.
Same here been moved 4 times waiting on fifth. My bad, what I should have said was that if you got a build date it will be built by Nov. the latest. Just a guess it is Ford after all. lol

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You are confused between scheduling and build date. Scheduling is when thty issue you a VIN and assign a build week. Once you are scheduled you WILL get built.

After that it is common for Ford to juggle orders and change build weeks until you finally get a build date. Once that SPECIFIC DAY is assigned to your order it typically doesn't change.

So, it is probably accurate to say Ford isn't scheduling any additional MY22 Maverick orders for production at this point. But yes, they still have to produce all thy assigned VINs that were given build weeks. That's just not "scheduling"' in Ford parlance.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You are confused between scheduling and build date. Scheduling is when thty issue you a VIN and assign a build week. Once you are scheduled you WILL get built.

After that it is common for Ford to juggle orders and change build weeks until you finally get a build date. Once that SPECIFIC DAY is assigned to your order it typically doesn't change.

So, it is probably accurate to say Ford isn't scheduling any additional MY22 Maverick orders for production at this point. But yes, they still have to produce all thy assigned VINs that were given build weeks. That's just not "scheduling"' in Ford parlance.
Not confused. They keep RE-Scheduling my build week! I'm thinking about posting an open letter to Jim Farley about it! :p

Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
I cannot wait to see the reaction on the forum when the first MY23 orders get scheduled before a MY22 roll over order. It will happen. It happened with the Bronco, Mach-E, and the Bronco Sport so you know it's bound to happen with the Maverick.

Last edited:

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I cannot wait to see the rection on the forum when the first MY23 orders get scheduled before a MY22 roll over order. It will happen. It happened with the Bronco, Mach-E, and the Bronco Sport so you know it's bound to happen with the Maverick.
:poop: gonna fly then fer sure

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I cannot wait to see the reaction on the forum when the first MY23 orders get scheduled before a MY22 roll over order. It will happen. It happened with the Bronco, Mach-E, and the Bronco Sport so you know it's bound to happen with the Maverick.
what if people didn't pay so much attention to this kind of stuff and just happily went about their lives and were only focused on when THEIR Maverick arrives? Don't understand people getting riled up about what "the other guy" gets when it has nothing to do with them and won't improve their own situation 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It will most definitely happen. The MY22 rollovers rolled over because of constraints. MY23 builds without those constraints will be scheduled and built to keep the line moving.

Last edited:

shocontinental

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There got my velocity blue hopes. . .
Sponsored