Bringing it to a local shop on Friday, they claim they can put in service mode with there scanner. Sucks, gonna cost an extra couple hundred for them to do the work and that’s with me giving them the parts. I’m not getting in the weeds with scanners, just need it done. BTW I only have 45k on it...
Just checked and definitely have the vacuum brake booster. So as you stated, my vehicle does not have EBB and would not have to have a service mode to do the brakes. Makes sense
Not sure if it’s EBB or EB. Thought all mavericks were the same, all I know is I tried the brake service mode steps 50 times and won’t work. Will the forscan lite allow me to do this? And deactivate when finished?
no, there’s no adaptive cruise.
Recently ordered new rear pads and rotors . Didn’t know about service mode until I researched it, so I tried it do it and didn’t work. Has ford issued a recall for this? I refuse to let ford do my brakes for the money they want. My brakes will arrive I 2 days and I can’t install them. Any...
My connection problem has been solved. Switched over from Verizon to AT&T and now have no issues answering calls while plugged into car play. Not sure why but Verizon was definitely causing the issue for me
Heated seats and steering wheel is sweet. I waited over a year for my Maverick and never dropped anything and got what I wanted. Did not want buyers remorse, love the truck, no regrets
Just went over my first 1,000 miles and averaged 26.3 so far. Last tank was 27.5 with mixed driving. Winter will probably start dropping it down some now.
I waited 13 months for mine and during that time I saw countless mavericks with the same build get delivered months before mine. It is very frustrating so I feel your pain. I never not once received a email from ford or any updates from my dealership. I got it 2 weeks ago and love it but not...
‘’Members also get priority on new Maverick orders (once the banks open again).’’
charging for better priority number? Seems sketchy. He seems to be a solid guy and I watch his videos but not sending him money.