scottp01

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta (on death's door)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, looks like I'm getting pushed to 2023, which means I'm done waiting. Car needs $1k worth of work to keep it road-worthy and not worth throwing money into it.

Going shopping this weekend for a used car before the interest rates screw me any worse than they already will.

Thanks for nothing Ford. You lost a customer for life. Was it worth prioritizing high-volume dealers?

-signed, someone who was willing to give your company a second chance after owning a Lemon Fiesta
Sponsored

08ranger

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat, Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My dealer is about 5 miles away. I made a downpayment on a blue Maverick XLT November of 2021. Last month, I got to ride in the salesman's own Maverick which arrived 9 months after he ordered it. If Mine takes nine months, it should arrive this month. We'll see. Maybe it will be here before November 2022! Thank goodness our 2007 F-150 and our 1994 Thunderbird still run fine. We had the T-bird painted a few months ago but we figure it is time to get a new car.
Good luck my friend! I drive a 2008 Ranger I bought new...Nice to see others who don't trade in every 2 years LOL! My challenge is I have 196Kon my Ford, and I am a senior still working with a 45 minure each way commute... And I am JUST ME! HAHA! So if my truck breaks down, I lose my JOB!

MtnMn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got the scheduled for production email... For my FX4 XLT with LUX and CoPilot 360. I thought they weren't making any more with those add-ons for 22. I got a VIN too so does that mean I should be excited? im just waiting for someone to tell me that there was some mistake

Golfsnob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT AWD 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got an email that my 22 Maverick XL will be built week of 8/22. Bought a 22 Tacoma so I no longer want it. Going to see what Vroom will give me for it or just tell the dealership I don't want it.
Sponsored