Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat, Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I finally called my dealer since they haven’t contacted me at all since I ordered. He took my phone number (??which you would think would be in their system??) and told me I am priority two.
Since he now has my number they can identify me before they answer. I guess I burned that bridge. 🙁
I just show up at dealership and ask to speak to the new car sales manager. I have his card-I feel ge;s being upfront. Can't build a relationship on the phone! Good luck! I ordered my hybrid November 10, 2021...still waiting and I had none of the features that were supposedly holding up production!
Sponsored

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
I just show up at dealership and ask to speak to the new car sales manager. I have his card-I feel ge;s being upfront. Can't build a relationship on the phone! Good luck! I ordered my hybrid November 10, 2021...still waiting and I had none of the features that were supposedly holding up production!
Thanks for the encouragement but I can’t drive two hours to the dealership once a week just to be told no. 🤣

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When are people's thoughts on the best time to check with Ford CS? To be fair, I don't think this week is going to be a pleasant conversation because I am being pessimistic on getting scheduled...
I've posted this before in other threads. Here is my script. I do this most Thursday afternoons (Pacific time which puts it much later Eastern). Easy cut and paste and gets me standard answers to standard questions.

Hello (insert name of chat agent here)! Hope you are having a good day so far. I would like to check on the status of my Maverick order please.

Order number xxxxx
Dealer Code xxxx

Wait for them to say no scheduled week yet. Then ask.....

Ok. So no VIN assigned and no production/build week assigned yet?

Wait for them to say no, sorry, no VIN..... Then ask.....

One more question. Is the secondary status "Unscheduled - Clean"? Or is it reporting some other secondary status? Also, can you please confirm the current priority code associated with the order?

JazzyJockJeffcoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got an email from Ford at midnight last night saying build week of 8/8. Been bounced around since original build week of 6/6. Last week it was 8/15. Getting dizzy just thinking about it.

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Got an email from Ford at midnight last night saying build week of 8/8. Been bounced around since original build week of 6/6. Last week it was 8/15. Getting dizzy just thinking about it.
Got the same email, with the same build date, about the same time. Chat informed me 2 weeks ago of the change to 8-8, so it wasn’t “news”, just further proof the Blue Oval communication system leaks like a sieve.
Taking this as a positive sign, cuz it’s getting late early…

Sponsored

oilman300

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
and how do you know if you are one of the Mavericks on the schedule for the 9/26 build week? Hope that Ford sends you an E-mail..... Missed out on a Eco-boost XLT with Lux package, drop in bed liner and some other goodies that a person had ordered and backed out of the deal. I test drove it almost as soon as they got it off the truck. Very nice! Took a little time for the credit union to respond and after trying to contact my salesman I went back to purchase the Maverick only to find out it was sold.
Check with Ford Customer Service to see if you have a VIN number and build week assigned. You will need your order number and sales code I believe. You could also contact your dealer and ask him to check his Vehicle Visibility Report

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Called Ford again and also received email build date still 8/8. Should I be optimistic?

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So last chance for a hybrid to get scheduled this year? Does Ford have a party planned or are confetti and streamers constraints? I'd check for an invite, but that might quality as a customer communication which is frowned upon.

JazzyJockJeffcoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Called Ford again and also received email build date still 8/8. Should I be optimistic?
Guardedly. Appear something is newly f'd in the hybrid supply chain. Hopefully Ford knows accurately what it can build 4 days from now. But it's impossible to be sure..

LJB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Venza & Yaris
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn’t get an email either. I was notified by the dealer of my build week. I had the understanding that I was to get three separate notifications.

Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What he said (and I played that section 3-4 times to make sure) was that after this week’s scheduling which represents the end of September no more hybrids or luxury packages will be scheduled. All the October/November production will be Eco-boosts with no luxury packages on them.

If you have a hybrid order or an Eco-boost with luxury package and you don’t have a VIN/build date by this Friday you are not getting your 2022.
Sounds like soon there will be others joining me in the balanced out group. https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...uled-clean-to-unscheduled-balanced-out.18442/

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You have a build date, so yes, you should be optimistic.

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you have a window sticker yet?

November 22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick blue
My dealer is about 5 miles away. I made a downpayment on a blue Maverick XLT November of 2021. Last month, I got to ride in the salesman's own Maverick which arrived 9 months after he ordered it. If Mine takes nine months, it should arrive this month. We'll see. Maybe it will be here before November 2022! Thank goodness our 2007 F-150 and our 1994 Thunderbird still run fine. We had the T-bird painted a few months ago but we figure it is time to get a new car.
Sponsored