Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello everyone,

Its already been touched on, but all of our spring lots have date codes so that we have traceability. The springs are distinctly different and will have a different lot code, there will not be a chance of getting them mixed up.

Rate has not changed, the spring is just now no longer progressive. The ride height is exactly the same. We updated the spring so that there would be no possibility of noise and to accommodate for the variability with in the ford production body.

Ride quality will not change, its the same rate at the same height.

Side note, our sales team is currently short staffed causing a bit of delay in responses.
Sponsored

Potatomafia

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, my concerns have been satisfied enough to where I purchased a ProKit for my hybrid. I wanted to lower immediately after bringing my Maverick home but the spring concerns had me hold off for a bit.

@Realtruck thanks for the great service on the sale!

sanhozay

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT LUX 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got my replacement springs installed, and I am finally glad to say that there is no noise! Thanks Eibach glad this issue got solved. Now I’m just kind of bummed out that I’m out 150 bucks for the reinstallation…oh well. Also incase ya’ll were curious, ride feels exactly the same as MAC_Detail mentioned
Ford Maverick It's Lowered...But... issues with Eibach lowering springs D5DAF333-E900-41B4-BFFF-7A542A337544

Ford Maverick It's Lowered...But... issues with Eibach lowering springs 70259CDB-534F-45D7-9F1E-6399492E20DB

First Name
Crispy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid, Oxford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my replacement springs installed, and I am finally glad to say that there is no noise! Thanks Eibach glad this issue got solved. Now I’m just kind of bummed out that I’m out 150 bucks for the reinstallation…oh well. Also incase ya’ll were curious, ride feels exactly the same as MAC_Detail mentioned
D5DAF333-E900-41B4-BFFF-7A542A337544.jpeg

70259CDB-534F-45D7-9F1E-6399492E20DB.jpeg
This is really good to hear. Thank you for all your time and patience leading the cause.

OP
OP
22MavXLT

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
D5DAF333-E900-41B4-BFFF-7A542A337544.jpeg

70259CDB-534F-45D7-9F1E-6399492E20DB.jpeg
That is good news! Mine are on their way to my installers house, just gotta set up a day I can get my truck to him.

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got off the phone with Eibach customer service. My replacement front springs are on the way.

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After reading what Eibach sent me again ive decided to install the H&R springs. I'm not wanting to do this over and over. I will have the updated springs from eibach for sale. I will make someone a deal on them.

MaveRican

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
White XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

After reading what Eibach sent me again ive decided to install the H&R springs. I'm not wanting to do this over and over. I will have the updated springs from eibach for sale. I will make someone a deal on them.
I'm interested 😎

All4spl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello everyone,

Its already been touched on, but all of our spring lots have date codes so that we have traceability. The springs are distinctly different and will have a different lot code, there will not be a chance of getting them mixed up.

Rate has not changed, the spring is just now no longer progressive. The ride height is exactly the same. We updated the spring so that there would be no possibility of noise and to accommodate for the variability with in the ford production body.

Ride quality will not change, its the same rate at the same height.

Side note, our sales team is currently short staffed causing a bit of delay in responses.
Has Eibach made the necessary production changes so all the newly sold sets are correct? I have held off buying them because of the issue described in this and many other threads on the site.

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has Eibach made the necessary production changes so all the newly sold sets are correct? I have held off buying them because of the issue described in this and many other threads on the site.
Anything currently in stock at our facility has the updated front springs, if you buy from a reseller, they could possibly have the previous revision front springs. If that is the case, just call or email our sales and they will get them swapped out.

Sponsored

Potatomafia

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought the springs from a forum vendor and they were delivered today:
Ford Maverick It's Lowered...But... issues with Eibach lowering springs 20230531_145027

The front springs are marked J/Q so they should be the newer linear versions, correct? Are the rear springs progressive?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
J/Q is the new spring, correct. and yep the rears are progressive. You're in good shape.

-Love Goose (your wingman)

AltoBlueAgee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Xlt Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got off the phone with Eibach customer service. My replacement front springs are on the way.
Same! They are sending me the updated front springs and told me to toss the old one. They don't want them! Lol

OP
OP
22MavXLT

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still waiting to get mine installed, my installer is backed up a lil bit so it may be a while. But I am glad Eibach stood by their product.

By the way, I will have a set of H&R Super Sports available once my new Eibach's get put on. I will let them go cheap if anybody is interested.

Havick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FX4 Maverick & 1988 Mustang GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

22MavXLT

I'm waiting patiently for you to get your Eibach's installed. I installed my H&R's and I don't really love the ride. They don't make much noise..... if I slow down over bumps, if I'm going to fast over uneven roads, its almost as if the spring looses contact with the upper mount.
During install, I didn't like how the spring doesn't require the spring compressor at all, to mount to the strut. I'm about to head out and go over everything again. I'm not sure yet if I'll order the Eibachs or get the Goodwin Racing springs.
Sponsored