AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great! I am confused though as I've seen the comments a couple of times that the H&Rs wouldn't be as low as the Eibach's but from what I can tell the Eibach AWD Pros are -2.0" in the Front and -2.9" in the Rear while the AWD H&R Super Sports are -2.2" in the Front and -3.0" in the Rear? Am I missing something?
Sponsored

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
AWD lowering springs installed! I'm definitely glad I waited to go with the Eibach's because I feel like the H&R's wouldn't be low enough for my liking (I kinda want it another inch lower already). These really take care of the excessive wheel gap, especially since I'm running an overall smaller diameter wheel/tire combo than stock.

Install is really easy if you know what you're doing. It took me two and a half hours to install them, but I had access to a lift and a full shop. The video I posted above helped a lot to know what to expect before starting.

The whole truck feels much tighter (I also have a Steeda rear sway bar set to max stiffness and really grippy tires). You feel more bumps in the road but it's by no means harsh or uncomfortable. The front lower mud flap does scrape on speed bumps if I don't slow down enough, but is very minor. I haven't gotten an alignment yet but the truck drives straight with no pulling to either side. I'm going to be driving up to LA tomorrow for a longer test, but so far I'm very happy with them.

Before and after pictures
20221125_105339.jpg
20221125_160123.jpg
wheel/tire specs please. any poke on the front wheel?

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Where can these be ordered from? Probably a dumb question, will it void warranties?
Will likely void warranty on suspension parts but rest of vehicle should be OK, I would check with dealer if concerned. I worked for a dealer a very long time and we would overlook certain things depended on customer. Always bring a box of donuts and tip service adviser lunch money.

MikeyG

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
AWD lowering springs installed! I'm definitely glad I waited to go with the Eibach's because I feel like the H&R's wouldn't be low enough for my liking (I kinda want it another inch lower already). These really take care of the excessive wheel gap, especially since I'm running an overall smaller diameter wheel/tire combo than stock.

Install is really easy if you know what you're doing. It took me two and a half hours to install them, but I had access to a lift and a full shop. The video I posted above helped a lot to know what to expect before starting.

The whole truck feels much tighter (I also have a Steeda rear sway bar set to max stiffness and really grippy tires). You feel more bumps in the road but it's by no means harsh or uncomfortable. The front lower mud flap does scrape on speed bumps if I don't slow down enough, but is very minor. I haven't gotten an alignment yet but the truck drives straight with no pulling to either side. I'm going to be driving up to LA tomorrow for a longer test, but so far I'm very happy with them.

Before and after pictures
20221125_105339.jpg
20221125_160123.jpg
Looks great lowered! What’s the info on the wheels and tires? Do they poke out past the fender? Also can you post more pics?

OP
OP
Tuner_Obsession

Tuner_Obsession

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JDM Fairlady Z TT (300zx), 350z, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That looks awesome! I have H&r springs on the way, debating whether or not I need the cam bolt and adjustable rear arms. Do you have excessive camber with these springs?
I don't notice any excessive camber by eye on the fronts, but I'm not a precisely calibrated laser alignment rack 😁. The rears do have camber and while it's not that bad I do plan on eventually getting the cam bolts and adjustable rear arms just to straighten it out.

Ford Maverick Eibach Lowering Springs Now Available 20221127_114532

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tuner_Obsession

Tuner_Obsession

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great! I am confused though as I've seen the comments a couple of times that the H&Rs wouldn't be as low as the Eibach's but from what I can tell the Eibach AWD Pros are -2.0" in the Front and -2.9" in the Rear while the AWD H&R Super Sports are -2.2" in the Front and -3.0" in the Rear? Am I missing something?
You're correct the AWD H&R Super Sports are a little bit lower. When I ordered my Eibach springs on the 18th of November the Super Sports weren't available and the ETA for release was Q1 2023.

AWD H&R Sport: Front -1.5" Rear -2.0"

AWD Eibach Pro Kit Performance: Front -2.0" Rear -2.9"

AWD H&R Super Sport (ETA Q1 2023): Front -2.2" Rear -3.0"

OP
OP
Tuner_Obsession

Tuner_Obsession

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
wheel/tire specs please. any poke on the front wheel?
Looks great lowered! What’s the info on the wheels and tires? Do they poke out past the fender? Also can you post more pics?
Wheels are Sparco DRS 19x8 +45 offset, tires are Yokohama Advan Apex V601 in 245/45-19. There is a little poke at the front where the fender gets narrower to meet the bumper, but other than that there isn't any poke. I could run a 5 mil spacer safely to change to a +40 offset and get a little more poke.

Ford Maverick Eibach Lowering Springs Now Available 20221127_114323

Ford Maverick Eibach Lowering Springs Now Available 20221127_114429

Ford Maverick Eibach Lowering Springs Now Available 20221127_114539

Last edited:

Dodeboost

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL ecoboost AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't notice any excessive camber by eye on the fronts, but I'm not a precisely calibrated laser alignment rack 😁. The rears do have camber and while it's not that bad I do plan on eventually getting the cam bolts and adjustable rear arms just to straighten it out.

20221127_114532.jpg
Right on, thanks for the picture! Saw someone on here saying the adjustable rear arms wouldn’t work for lowered applications because they hit the frame. Wondering if there’s any validity to that.

OP
OP
Tuner_Obsession

Tuner_Obsession

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Right on, thanks for the picture! Saw someone on here saying the adjustable rear arms wouldn’t work for lowered applications because they hit the frame. Wondering if there’s any validity to that.
I haven't heard that, and it would surprise me if Eibach's lowering springs don't work with Eibach lower control arms. But if they don't it's not a big deal, just have to rotate tires more often and deal with it. I'm not running directional tires and it's a square setup.

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That looks nice. I ran those same wheels on a 2017 Impreza and loved the look, albeit I ran 18s.

So you went with a tire that is almost a full inch shorter than stock? Can I ask why?

Sponsored

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That looks nice. I ran those same wheels on a 2017 Impreza and loved the look, albeit I ran 18s.

So you went with a tire that is almost a full inch shorter than stock? Can I ask why?
245/45R19 is nearly identical diameter as the stock 17".

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
245/45R19 is nearly identical diameter as the stock 17".
225/65/17 is 28.51" overall diameter
245/45/19 is 27.68" overall diameter
Over .75" shorter

OP
OP
Tuner_Obsession

Tuner_Obsession

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I wanted a high performance summer tire that gives a lot of feedback and grips well. These were the closest to stock diameter I could get in with the Apex V601's with the width that I'm running. A bonus of having a smaller sidewall is reducing sidewall flexing in a corner. My goal is to have this be a sport truck that is fun to drive and feels responsive. I'm also biased towards Yokohama tires (I run the same tires on my 350z). I really want to go with a set of Advan AD08R streetable track tires, but it's still a daily and while tire longevity isn't a main priority for me it still carries some weight when a set is about 1400 dollars and they'll last 10-12 months tops.

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I understand. I am fan of the Yoko's myself. I also like the General G Max tires. Had them on a couple Lexus' and they are great tires too.

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I haven't heard that, and it would surprise me if Eibach's lowering springs don't work with Eibach lower control arms. But if they don't it's not a big deal, just have to rotate tires more often and deal with it. I'm not running directional tires and it's a square setup.
Hopefully there is a picture available for the Eibach adjustable arms
I don’t see anywhere that they are lower arms… I feel if they were they’d be more than $275
I hope they are different than the SPC upper adjustable control arms, because those only work for lifts
Sponsored