JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They should at least make it a upcharge option
With supply constraints they can’t “afford” to which kinda beleive still since I don’t think the supply constraints won’t be better until Dec 2023 spring 2024

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hmmm, page 18 seems to indicate that you can get the Tremor in other colors (not all of them, minus the special colors) but that you can only get Avalanche Grey with a Tremor. The Tremor appearance package may require the Avalanche Grey because its colors go with the Avalanche Grey. @fordvideoguy, any special notes available for the Tremor?

I tried to order a Tremor today but the system wouldnt allow it or maybe it didn't offer it because of the color selected. I watched the dealer enter the info into the order system.
There’s no way can’t get in black or blue right ?

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick đź’µ 2023 Maverick Pricing (MSRP / Invoice) & Options Released -- Including New Black Appearance Package 1663301815319

You can’t get tremor in cyber yellow ? But why??? Because the ranger has it ?

KenT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Few questions before I place my order tomorrow. Going to order (1) Hybrid XLT and (1) EB AWD XLT. Probably going to order both without any additional options as I'm scared of getting shut out do to all the constraints. My wife really wants to rear slider window (she get's the Hybrid) but I'm not even sure if that's a stand along option and if it is it's probably a constraint? What about adding a trailer hitch to my AWD EB order? Will that screw things up. Also my wife would love a moonroof on her hybrid but not sure that's worth the risk of constraint either, lol.

I know we get price and incentive protection when we order but does anyone know what the current interest rates are that Ford is offering on the Mav? Any decent rates we can lock in for the MY23's?
I would think that all the constrained items were taken out of the luxury packages so Ford can sell more of the luxury packages.
The constrained items are mostly items which need chips to operate, or have to be applied by labor intensive procedures in the custom fittings shop after assembly. Sliding rear window, moon roof, trailer hitch don’t fit these criteria. Get what you want. Order them.

Sponsored

Z06

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, 15 Ram 2500, HHR, 23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Trying to do a bit of research.. I've seen the pricing list, Is everyone paying the suggested retail? for new 23 orders, not including the incentives such as student discount, Farm discount.

Do I ask for invoice pricing or below invoice? I've seen random posts about 1-6% older posts. I haven't seen anyone talking 23 order out the door price they are paying.

Akuma72387

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So you can get the co-pilot 360 assist on all models? I thought that was only for the Lariat Lux.
I have it on my 22 XLT FX4 4K and don't believe I have the luxury package

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So is x-plan pricing even worth it? I'm doing the math here and if you are buying an XLT with lux package you are only going to save about $600. then add in admin fees (probably hundreds of dollars???) and purchasing the xplan from mustang club ($50) and it barely seems worth the hassle. Am I missing something?

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So is x-plan pricing even worth it? I'm doing the math here and if you are buying an XLT with lux package you are only going to save about $600. then add in admin fees (probably hundreds of dollars???) and purchasing the xplan from mustang club ($50) and it barely seems worth the hassle. Am I missing something?
The admin fee is $275. It also limits the dealer doc fee to $100 which, depending on what limits your state does or doesn't impose, could make for a considerable savings alone.

But generally, yes, with the Maverick invoice margin being fairly trim it isn't a huge amount of savings.

Hatonapug

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build would be 29995 if I reordered a 23 by my math.
not sure what it is for the 22 currently after price hikes.
If price protection is honored, it was 27030...

Of course that also came with 1.9% financing which is long gone...

Getting delayed and rolled over would cost $4000+ by my math...
Instead I am getting a 2022 that's being built after every other manufacturer is selling 2023s... but hopefully a little bit closer to the price I ordered at.

In the end no outcome feels good. My truck will be a old model year before I even get it... which is probably a loss of a few grand once the used car market corrects... and I won't know what it is costing me until the papers are in front of me... which keeps me from comparison shopping during the 18 months I'll have waited.

Sponsored

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The admin fee is $275. It also limits the dealer doc fee to $100 which, depending on what limits your state does or doesn't impose, could make for a considerable savings alone.

But generally, yes, with the Maverick invoice margin being fairly trim it isn't a huge amount of savings.
I had a dealer tell me they charge a $549 admin fee. This dealer wasn't even talking about x-plan. I'm not really sure what NH has for rules on that stuff but the actual doc fees to the state are much, much lower and clearly defined. admin fees are invented.

MerP

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
"Must be a Farm Bureau member for 30 consecutive days prior to purchase or lease and take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s stock by January 2, 2023"

That's gonna be a little tricky.
Hmm, does "purchase" mean putting in an order? Or does it actually mean financing it and driving it off the lot? Basically, can this apply to Mavs already ordered, but not in production yet? Mine will be delivered by January...

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmm, does "purchase" mean putting in an order? Or does it actually mean financing it and driving it off the lot? Basically, can this apply to Mavs already ordered, but not in production yet? Mine will be delivered by January...
Purchase as in buy.

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm kind of questioning if the XLT is worth it now that the XL has cruise. I'm not a huge fan of the steel wheels but I bet I could live without most of the other stuff.
Sponsored