Sponsored

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
It's showing the Tremor body code today but won't let you submit it yet.
Are you placing NEW orders today, as in for people who just decided to order a 23? My local dealer just called and said Ford has instructed them to only place new 23 orders for those who did not get their 22 scheduled. In my case were I wanted to place a brand new 23 order, they are not to input those orders at this time and are only to take care of existing customers who didn't get a 22 scheduled. I know Granger was doing this, but I thought it was their choice, my Florida dealer is saying Ford instructed them to do this. Didn't say how many orders they have to rollover, must be a lot of Ford is giving different instruction.
Sponsored

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's showing the Tremor body code today but won't let you submit it yet.
Yup, my dealer is on it. Not fully up it seems.

How many Tremors do you plan on ordering?

Last edited:

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So one dealer has told me plainly that even though they honor x-plan pricing they can't show me the x-plan pricing sheet until the vehicle is invoiced and they get a VIN. Does this make any sense? that is a long ways away. Is this just an outright lie?

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also, another dealer told me that they can't place any more orders today. Is that possible or again am I being mislead (intentionally or not)?

Sponsored

nick112288

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Ram 2500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So one dealer has told me plainly that even though they honor x-plan pricing they can't show me the x-plan pricing sheet until the vehicle is invoiced and they get a VIN. Does this make any sense? that is a long ways away. Is this just an outright lie?
Mine told me the same with D Plan. Said they have to have a VIN to give the price break down.

MTK46

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 6.7l dually, 2020 Escape hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My email listed the same thing without 360
assist. I suspect it’s further down the list. I don’t think there is enough room to list all of the options. It’s more like a snap shot of your order.
Same here with my email from Ford. * Does say not all options shown

Sponsored

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I haven't found it yet, but do we know what material the black onyx seats are? I.E. would I loose fabric seats on an XLT if I choose the black appearance package?
Just got my "official" order letter from Ford. At least in the case of the Lariat with Black Appearance Package, the seats are called out as "Black Onyx ActiveX Trimmed Bucket Front-Seats". Odd that it doesn't mention the rear seats... I sure hope they aren't mis-matched...
PS - I would have preferred cloth seats over the ActiveX vinyl... Especially in black.

deej

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick 2.0 Lariat, AWD, 4K, Lux, BAP, HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

"Black Onyx ActiveX Trimmed Bucket Front-Seats". Odd that it doesn't mention the rear seats... I sure hope they aren't mis-matched...
That was my exact thought, too! So far I have not found any pictures of the inside of a Mav with the Black Appearance Package. Worse case I'll put black seat covers on the back seats but hope I don't have to.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There's an option somewhere they can check when generating the DORA to break down plan pricing. People have posted DORAs on here from when they ordered that show it.
Sponsored