Last edited:

reciprocating_ravioli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Trim
Undecided
The guide doesn't mention anything about the 8 way power driver seat that showed up as available on the XL on the pricing sheet.

DavesMav

Lariat
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Trim
Lariat
Black Appearance pack provides a lot more than I was expecting! Black interior and black housed exterior lighting all around should make a lot of folks happy. And it's available with any color! Sometimes Ford will make their appearance packages limited to certain colors, I've seen this on the F150 a lot. Good on Ford! Really has me rethinking Tremor, if I can get BAP and FX4 and actually have it get built :ROFLMAO: Editing after seeing order guide, can't get both FX4 and BAP, bummer.

1663276480027.png

Last edited:

skadizzle

Lariat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Rav 4 (lemon)
Trim
Lariat
Black Appearance pack provides a lot more than I was expecting! Black interior and black housed exterior lighting all around should make a lot of folks happy, good on Ford!
I have 2 orders 1 of which got scheduled. The black appearance package made my decision that I'm going to wait and take the roll over one instead.. I'm all for the black interior.

Darnon

Lariat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Trim
Lariat
The guide doesn't mention anything about the 8 way power driver seat that showed up as available on the XL on the pricing sheet.
It's probably still a fleet-only option then like the rear parking sensors and locked DRL.

LumberJack36

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Mazda 3 Hatch
Trim
Undecided
I like the black appearance, but man feels like they are nickel and dimming for all the things that used to be in lariat lux package.

reciprocating_ravioli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Trim
Undecided
It's probably still a fleet-only option then like the rear parking sensors and locked DRL.
Yeah - I was excited to add that on if it was an option. But not a huge deal. Currently trying to get either of the 2 dealers to put in an order. XL Hybrid in Area 51 with CoPilot360 and trailer hitch.

jim13

Lariat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K5
Trim
Lariat
Black Appearance pack provides a lot more than I was expecting! Black interior and black housed exterior lighting all around should make a lot of folks happy, good on Ford!
I'm planning on a Lariat and I've psyched myself up to the brown and blue interior... Now I'm not sure what I want to do. Hoping to see if it looks like the Tremor or if they changed anything else.

Bushpilot

XL
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Trim
XL
Cruise control on XL, perfect!

PA-Homesteader

XL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Trim
XL
NOOOOOO they didn't do Eruption Green!!! 😥

GT_Hawk

XLT
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impretza 2.5i 2007, upgrading
Trim
XLT
the removal of bead liner, and the rails form lux package on XLT is concerning. I may save cash and not get the lux package as i can live without heated seats.