Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Agreed, thats why I payed the 200 bucks or whatever for the remote start. They are all moving to subscription based plans. BMW did it for heated seats, they all will do it for something.
I will never buy a vehicle with any subscription device that I need. satellite radio or Onstar I wouldn't renew. To pay monthly for nav, remote start, or heated seats is a no from me.
Sponsored

Mark6510

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
The guide doesn't mention anything about the 8 way power driver seat that showed up as available on the XL on the pricing sheet.
If you get The Co-Pilot 360 you will get Power Mirrors. I did on mine.

Flight Test

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvettes
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Page four shows the feature I will do regarding the bed rails. I have Unistrut channel nuts, will purchase appropriate size fender washers and SS shoulder eye bolts to compliment the tie-down cleats.

LumberJack36

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Mazda 3 Hatch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will never buy a vehicle with any subscription device that I need. satellite radio or Onstar I wouldn't renew. To pay monthly for nav, remote start, or heated seats is a no from me.
I am 100 percent with you. I hope more people do the same so auto makers move away from it.

luckygess22

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Camry Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The guide doesn't mention anything about the 8 way power driver seat that showed up as available on the XL on the pricing sheet.
Any further info on this question? Putting through an order tomorrow and want to include this. I assume I would just build the order and verbally communicate this as an add on?

Sponsored

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat, Lexus NX 300 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5 spd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I looked at the pricing sheet and wondered the same thing. This is what I learned: The pricing sheet includes options that can be ordered by fleet sales but not by retail customers. So the 8 way power seat option code 90K can't be ordered on an XL or XLT. I wanted to order 90K on an XLT without facing the delay/contraint of the XLT lux package but my dealer said the system will accept fleet-only codes on fleet orders but not retail orders. You must look at the Mav Packaging Guide, the second pdf file under the order guide, to learn the options us mortals can order on each trim level.

reciprocating_ravioli

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any further info on this question? Putting through an order tomorrow and want to include this. I assume I would just build the order and verbally communicate this as an add on?
As the person below mentioned - it is only a fleet option. Not sure why fleets can get it, but not us normal folks, but Ford is gonna Ford.

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The pricing sheet includes options that can only be ordered on fleet sales, like car rental companies etc. The 8-way seat, code 90K cannot be ordered a la carte on an XL or XLT on a retail order. If you look at the pdf file below the pricing guide, "Maverick Packaging Guide" and go to towards the end, there is a list of packages and options. The XLT Lux pkg includes the power seat. Word is, the Lux packages are a constraint item that delays production even though the power seat per se is not something that will delay production. So I bit the bullet and just ordered a plain XLT, no package so I get a truck within the span of my lifetime. Hope this helps.

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That’s because everyone jumped the gun.
RE: 8 way power seat option code 90K = it is available a la carte only on fleet sales. To learn what options retail customers can order, look towards the end of the pdf file 2023 Maverick Packaging Guide for options on each trim level. For example, on XLT, the power seat is bundled with the Lux Pkg, which everyone says is a constraint item and delays the build.

luckygess22

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Camry Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The pricing sheet includes options that can only be ordered on fleet sales, like car rental companies etc. The 8-way seat, code 90K cannot be ordered a la carte on an XL or XLT on a retail order. If you look at the pdf file below the pricing guide, "Maverick Packaging Guide" and go to towards the end, there is a list of packages and options. The XLT Lux pkg includes the power seat. Word is, the Lux packages are a constraint item that delays production even though the power seat per se is not something that will delay production. So I bit the bullet and just ordered a plain XLT, no package so I get a truck within the span of my lifetime. Hope this helps.
Thank you, makes sense!

Sponsored

luckygess22

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Camry Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
RE: 8 way power seat option code 90K = it is available a la carte only on fleet sales. To learn what options retail customers can order, look towards the end of the pdf file 2023 Maverick Packaging Guide for options on each trim level. For example, on XLT, the power seat is bundled with the Lux Pkg, which everyone says is a constraint item and delays the build.
Thanks for the reply... if I go with the XLT I'm considering putting in the Lux Pkg anyway. I think I would rather wait for what I want since I've got a good ride for now.

Enchalada

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Curious how the blacked out 18" rims
gonna look.

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I placed my Maverick order in the afternoon on 9/20/22. Within 15 minutes I received an order confirmation email from FordMoCo. The following information was included in the email regarding what to expect as far as future emails from Ford concerning my order:

• Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – when your vehicle has been shipped and is on its way to your dealership, we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date. Please check with your dealer for final delivery timing.

Kevin1987

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So happy I saw this in time to update my order before the closing date today! On the 2022's the ACC, Lane Assist and that stuff was included in the Lariat Luxury package... Adding the CO-Pilot360 Assist for only $750 was an easy decision. I'd have been super disappointed to have paid $33,000 without those features... lol

Also sad to see it doesn't come with the spray in bed liner.. thought I heard this was one of the things holding up orders in 2022. Any idea how much this goes for on the aftermarket? Or even through the dealership?

That's what I get for using the 2022 building guide and emailing my dealership instead of going in person. haha

Last edited:

Jamesw65

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum. 2018 Escape Titaniu
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not seeing where it says FX4 is 4k incompatible. In any case defer to the Order Guide

1663280795968.png
They can't install the intercooler for additional heat generated during towing in the front grill area due to the Tremorz front bumper design. That's why the FX4 can be equipped with 4k but Tremor can't
Sponsored