Granger Ford

First Name
Albert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Just did a build on an FE and there was just under 2200 difference from sticker to sale price so still a good amount of discount on the new truck...

StuMav

First Name
dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
That is the new norm, the MachE and Lightning have no markup from Invoice to MSRP and the top o the line Platinum is about 90k...

Yikes...
Albert, I made my reservation but was not able to chose Granger (like my Bronco). How can I move my reservation to your shop and what are you all offering? Cheers! Feel free to DM me, thx

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I'd be interesting to see how dealerships make money after BEVs take over. Did you ask about the stake pockets in your dealer meeting?

That is the new norm, the MachE and Lightning have no markup from Invoice to MSRP and the top o the line Platinum is about 90k...

Yikes...

Granger Ford

First Name
Albert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Easy, there is still money on the back side that is how we sell below invoice even on Electrics...

The days of making a killing on each deal have come to an abrupt end...

Some however refuse to believe it and will one day look back and ask themselves WHAT JUST HAPPENED???? even though it had taken years...

dano0726

First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
This may be a dumb question but will Ford now add Maverick + Ranger sales to be their new "mid size" numbers, when they report and compare against Toyota/GM/Nissan/Honda/Jeep?

808Rider

First Name
Gee
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Excellent information. These days, dealers aren't negotiating. They know they have the upper hand with short supply and high demand. But if this spreadsheet is correct, the MSRP prices are fair