Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if they will increase the constraint percentage on the black appearance back age to more than 10%. I think they may have underestimated the popularity of it unless they can only get a certain amount of rims and accessories for it.
Sponsored

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I haven't been through the full thread yet, but the tremor looks leatherette, I'm hoping this is something similar
The black package is listed as black cloth, which I'd prefer. Without pics I'll just order a XL. Hard to see if it's a nice upgrade or not.

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The black package is listed as black cloth, which I'd prefer. Without pics I'll just order a XL. Hard to see if it's a nice upgrade or not.
I'm just hoping that it is different than the XL seats, would be fine with cloth as well. The rest of the package sounds enough for me to go for it

BBulloch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Anyone know if the XLT with the Tremor Package is going to have the same unique black onyx w/ orange stitching in "leather" seats as the Lariat, or are they going to be a unique black onyx w/ orange stitching in the cloth material? The tremor package details don't seem to identify differences when applied to the XLT vs Lariat.

respi133

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone know if the XLT with the Tremor Package is going to have the same unique black onyx w/ orange stitching in "leather" seats as the Lariat, or are they going to be a unique black onyx w/ orange stitching in the cloth material? The tremor package details don't seem to identify differences when applied to the XLT vs Lariat.
I was actually just told by two separate dealers that Tremor is unavailable until potentially 2024...

Ford Maverick 📦 2023 Maverick Packaging Guide (w/ Black Appearance Package BAP Contents) Screenshot_20220916-125437_Voice

Ford Maverick 📦 2023 Maverick Packaging Guide (w/ Black Appearance Package BAP Contents) Screenshot_20220916-125354_Textra

Sponsored

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Couple of interesting tidbits if I am reading the order guide correctly there is no SiriusXM satellite radio included with Sync 3. They do offer the SiriusXM traffic as part of the new tablet like touchscreen on Lariats but that is it.

The other one is you can only get a FWD Lariat as a hybrid. They are not offering the 2.0L ecoboost engine w/FWD as an option on Lariats.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Couple of interesting tidbits if I am reading the order guide correctly there is no SiriusXM satellite radio included with Sync 3. They do offer the SiriusXM traffic as part of the new tablet like touchscreen on Lariats but that is it.
The only new part is the navigation. Lariat Luxury Package was the only one with Sync3 and satellite radio previously as well.

dbmurray

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape Titanium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think it's talking about the interior where normal lariat is bronze and the xlt is that blue orange thing
That could be true, but if that's the case, then it's odd they mention interior highlights without specifying the door handles they're referring to are also on the interior.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's looking like the XL has the same light grey dark blue dash and door panels along with orange accents as the XLT for 2023. That is according to that brochure.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

Mono B3AST

First Name
Arturo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape 4WD
I like the black appearance, but man feels like they are nickel and dimming for all the things that used to be in lariat lux package.
That’s exactly what I was saying/thinking. There’s some options I’m gonna have to pay for separately

LumberJack36

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Mazda 3 Hatch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s exactly what I was saying/thinking. There’s some options I’m gonna have to pay for separately
Agreed, thats why I payed the 200 bucks or whatever for the remote start. They are all moving to subscription based plans. BMW did it for heated seats, they all will do it for something.

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's looking like the XL has the same light grey dark blue dash and door panels along with orange accents as the XLT for 2023. That is according to that brochure.
Look closer. Everything is changed. That’s because it’s a picture of the xlt. I highly, highly doubt they added cruise AND mimicked the seats of an XLT in an XL. The guide isn’t very well done lol. There isn’t even a pic of the lariat interior on the lariat page. The xl pricing guide itself has a different interior still than the xlt and doesnt include orange accents.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Engine
Undecided
I found a higher resolution version on another forum. I replaced the original file from my earlier post - and attached it here.

Attachments

AngloSoup

First Name
Anglo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Beater
It was too light for me. Glad I waited for Atlas Blue.

Everyone will have different opinions of course. Personally, I was unconvinced by the photos I saw of Velocity Blue, but then when I saw it on the road, I was highly impressed. Beautiful color. Oh well, irrelevant now it's no longer available I guess.
Sponsored